Chapter 33: The Trickster and The Sun

"Atlantis, Maia, this is your cousin Nico, he is a son of Hades so keep that information on the down-low." I told them as I introduced a suddenly shy Nico to my daughters.

Atlantis instantly started to chat with Nico despite him not saying a word and started to drag him around the camp talking, and talking about the places and their history.

"Father, is it safe for Nico to be here. Him being a Son of Hades." Maia asked her face serious as she stared up at me.

"We'll protect him from the horrors for as long as we can. Age twelve he will be claimed regardless, at then I will let him make a decision. Don't worry Maia, he's family." I said placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Where are you going?" Maia asked knowing I would be leaving shortly.

"I need to have a chat with Apollo and Hermes. Please watch over them and make sure Atlantis doesn't saying anything." I said fully knowing her little sister can sometimes become too excited and slip something up.

Maia just nodded, put her bow against her back with arrows, and calmly walked toward her sister and cousin.

Once making sure they were okay, I teleported back to Olympus, finding the mischievous gods weren't that hard. They were hiding behind a bush near Aphrodite's palace.

"You guys did something didn't you?" I asked behind them very amused especially when they jumped and whirled around with their hands up.

"We didn't do anything?" Hermes said convincingly but he was the god of lies.

"Why would you suspect us?" Apollo said and I rolled my eyes especially when a black poof of a bomb went off behind them and into the air, from Aphrodite's home.

I raised an eyebrow at the two who glanced at one another then behind them at the home, "Uh...We didn't do anything." Squeaked Apollo not very convincing, sure, god of truth who pretty much can't lie.

I rolled my eyes, "Come on." I said and gestured to my own home on Olympus.

"Why?" Hermes asked tilting his head slightly and looked like he just might run off.

"I want to talk about the Gnomes, I could care less about the pranks you do, with or without Loki, as long as you stay away from my home both here and the camps." I said as they started to follow my blue home with hints of sea green.

We walked safely away from the carnage the two gods set up too especially from a very annoyed and pissed off goddess of beauty.

I had to hid a smile as she walked in front of me, the two gods hiding behind me. I coughed trying to hid the laugh bubbling in my throat, her normal straight and perfect hair was now pitch black going every which way.

Her pink silk dress was now black and torn at the bottom, the makeup on her face was no longer see-able because of the black paint on her face that was smeared with a hand.

"You two." She growled at the two gods who ducked behind me. I contained myself no matter how much I wanted to point out how UnAphrodite she just look, especially with everything, including jewelry, now black and very non-perfect.

"What can I do Aphrodite." I asked kindly looking at her with fake concern, I always disliked her especially when it came to her meddling with Annabeth and I, over time it softened but she was still a flirty pain.

"Hand those two over now." She growled with a dangerous glint in her eyes as she glared at the two men, well one in eighteen year old form, trying to hid behind me.

"I'm sorry Aphrodite, please excuse these two adolescents, I need them for some information. Once I'm done I might hand them to you. In the meantime I would plan on cleaning up and then we can talk about punishment." I said respectfully.