燒酒

heeyoung

taehyung literally ignored me the whole day. i thought it was not a big deal so i went to talk to Jungkook since soojung sticks around Jimin so much.

"jungkook, is taehyung mad?" i asked him while taehyung was changing clothes in the toilet.

"he just bought that shirt recently, and was bragging to me and jimin how nice it was," he said and laughed faintly. tsk. i'm so doomed.

we played till evening and it was already 8pm. just then, i received a phone call from hoseok .

"hello? sleepover? friends? okok," the conversation was quite short.

i told them that we had to head back to my house since hoseok's friends were there and they are having a sleep over.

i was sad that soojung couldn't make it as her parents were very strict on her.

"it's okay! there's always a next time! goodnight!" i shouted as we bid goodbye.

jimin was walking in front with taehyung and jungkook while i was at the back scrolling through my social media.

@taehyunggie_
taehyung oppa!! my cutiepie!!

okay i swear that made me cringed.

@mrlion_taehyung
saranghaeyo taehyung oppa !! ♥♥

okay, i'm not gonna continue scrolling. my hairs were standing on it's end. are they really that popular?

i decided to ask about them to soojung. she sent me loads of information about them as if she was their life diary. just as i was about to switch off my phone, jimin snatched my phone.

"aye? stalking us?" he asked and gave me a smirk.

i tried fighting for my phone back but to no avail. i gave up and entered the house.

"HOSEOK! JIMIN DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" i shouted so loudly that even my neighbours' dog started barking.

"park jimin," hoseok calmly said while he lifted the knife that he used to chop the ingredients.

"give it back or die," he tried to say it in a raspy voice while he pointed the knife at Jimin.

jimin passed me my phone and pretend to collapsed. jungkook joined in saying, "jung hoseok, you're under arrest." His hand was like a gun.

while taehyung came being like an ambulance, at the end we laughed at our small "stage".

*duk duk* (a/n; someone kill me wtf is dukduk??)

there was a knock on the door. who could be here? oh yeah. hoseok's best friends. i went to open the door and greet them.

"hello!" i greeted them while some gave me handshakes.

"hoseok! can we have japchae?" i asked him while giving him puppy eyes.

"wow, you two have the same taste." he stated.

who?

"taehyung loves japchae." he grinned.

although his head was facing down cooking but i could clearly sense the smirk.

i went upstairs back to my room. i sat down on my chair and thought for awhile. ugh, taehyung's gonna ignore me forever.

should i buy that exact same shirt? no, i shouldn't... i guess i will just avoid him for the time being. yeah...

"EVERYBODY DINNER IS READY!" hoseok yelled.

i hesitated at the thought of taehyung. he seems really mad. was that shirt that expensive or someone special gave it to him? whatever. why am i so concerned anyway?

i sat down beside yoongi and hoseok .

"thank you for the food!" we all said in unison.

as my chopsticks were on their way to my favorite japchae, taehyung's chopsticks met mine. i looked up at him but his eyes never left the japchae. taehyung-ah, i'm sorry. (a/n; *plays stigma*)

forget it, i'm not eating japchae. i went on to taste other dishes. seriously, hoseok's cooking skills are quite great.

"bro, did you, really cook this on your own?" i doubted him.

he gave me a smirk followed by a shake. i gave him a questioning face. "seokjin, helped me out."

after hearing that, my mouth formed an "O" shape. ah, so seokjin can cook! father material!

after dinner, we played games. and one of them that we played, is commonly played. the deadly truth or dare.

since seokjin was the oldest, he managed to spin it first. i was hoping in my mind that it won't end up pointing at me and it didn't, but it ended up pointing at taehyung.

i looked up at him but of course he wasn't gonna even give me a glimpse.

"heeyoung should ask the question." namjoon said.

"i think i'm having a bad stomach ache though," i pretended and then ran for the toilet.

tsk. me? ask him? impossible. he's not even gonna talk to me...

while at the living room.

"YAH!; pass me the soju. " taehyung asked yoongi .

yoongi couldn't care less so he passed him. taehyung popped the cap and immediately chuck down. he burp after burps.

"ah..." taehyung shouted just unknowingly.

he, himself doesnt even know the reason. taehyung thought he entered a bedroom but instead, it was the toilet she was hiding in. taehyung even locked the door.

"taehyung?" i slapped him a few times on his cheeks but he wasn't waking up.

suddenly, he grabbed my hand that was on his cheeks and rolled over. so currently it was me below him. my eyes bulged out, almost out of it's sockets. he was closing his eyes, face tilting to his right, nearing his face to mine. i kept blinking and didn't know what to do. just as his lips was about to meet mine...

"GOD DAMN IT! WHEN WILL I STOP HAVING THIS KISSY DREAMS!" i yelled in irritation. wait, so what exactly happened last night? why am i in my room?

edited on: 07/05/20