露營

heeyoung

i woke up earlier than i did for probably half of my life. what's wrong with me? probably too excited already. i looked at the clock on my side table in my new room. 6:30am. oh my god...

school starts at 8am. what am i doing with my life? i got out of bed and washed up.

i opened the door and looked around. everyone's door were tightly shut.

maybe they're still sleeping. i walked down the stairs to see minki and mum, well, she asked me to call her that, asleep on the couch.

i was shocked. minki had a bowl of popcorn in his hands. aw mother and son bonding time. they might've watched a movie last night together.

i didn't want to make a noise. so i tiptoed to the kitchen to make myself breakfast since my stomach growled.

i took out three eggs, sausages and the jug of orange juice from the refrigerator.

after cooking, i was waiting for the sausages to be done. my stomach hurts. i walked to the toilet. oh shit. period at this timing? when I'm going to have camp? are you fucking kidding me?

oh lord mighty. god bless me. i spent too much time in the toilet as i had cramps, ugh.

i looked into the mirror, about to fix myself, then I remembered my sausages, "OH MY GOD MY SAUSA—"

"morning heeyoung!" i turned around to see a sleepy minki.

"oh. good morning, i made breakfast." i blatantly said as i placed the plates in front of him.

i sat down and ate with him. awkward silence enveloped us. just then, i felt like everything was annoying. normally i was fine with people chewing out loud but it felt like minki was depending on his life by chewing on the food.

even while we were eating, minki was talking yet i just ignored him.

although i saw mum coming, i didn't even greet her. both mother and son was bickering about what to bring. i got so irritated, i slammed the table and shouted, "shut up!"

minki

after heeyoung asked me to eat, everything was awkward. while me and my mum were bickering, heeyoung's face was as black as the clouds if there was a thunderstorm right now.

"no... mum i don't need that!" i argued.

suddenly, heeyoung stood up and slammed the table. she even asked us to shut up.

what's wrong with her? i looked at my mum and gave a questioning look.

she just smiled faintly and shook her head.

after eating, i walked up to my room. when passing by heeyoung's room, i hesitated for a moment. should i ask if she's okay? should i or not? okay maybe not.

i was about to walk away when she opened the door. we had that awkward eye contact. i broke it by walking to my room.

"one more set of clothes and i'm done!" i said to myself. packing is too tiring.

i think heeyoung will be heading out to school already since it's 7:30am already. surprisingly, when i walked down the stairs i saw her sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed.

"eh?" i thought to myself. i thought she's angry or something. is she waiting for me?

heeyoung

okay yes, i was indeed rude just now. but i didn't know why everything was annoying like can't they just shut up just now.

i wanted to apologise to minki and mum but i was too embarrassed to. i hate period. mood swing is the worst thing ever. i opened my room door and saw minki but he broke it before i could even apologise to him.