Chapter 31

of course both jungkook and yoongi hyung were surprised of me getting back to smoking. it was a really big deal. it affects our health and what not.

"yah, what happened?" yoongi hyung asked as we walked out of the store.

i kept quiet while fishing out a lighter from my school pants' pocket. i've nothing to much to say nor really want to elaborate on what happened neither. i would really prefer to keep things to myself.

as we walk to a nearby park, we met up with the rest of the so called "gang". we were all in different classes which made it hard for us to meet up.

i sat on the bench while continuing what i was doing. jimin and jungkook were obviously playing with the slides and swings. namjoon hyung was just sitting on top of the monkey bars. and no doubt yoongi hyung is lying on one of the slide, about to fall asleep. and jin hyung of course chewing off the food that jungkook and yoongi hyung bought.

i looked at the clock on my phone. 12:43pm ah still early till school ends, guess we will just slack here. after smoking, i lied down on the bench and looked up to the sky. forming shapes with the clouds. it seems like the clouds were playing with me. as soon as the "turtle" flew past, a cloud that has pretty two long ends appeared. the two long ends were just like heeyoung's hair. ugh, i hate how everything reminds me of her now. :")

sure i hate her, but thats what i always say to comfort myself. to remind myself that there are still plenty of fishes in the sea. that she wasn't the only one. but heck, i love her. i miss her. i miss her scent. her smile. the way her nose twinkled whenever i crack a joke and she starts snorting. i want the old us. i want us back.

heeyoung "

when school ended, taehyung still didn't come back. i guess he has developed hate for me already. but he didn't even try too.. i guess i would have to move on. i can't love him forever. im his past. his my past. we will get over it one day. that's easier said than done heeyoung.

today was very unusual. usually i would go home by taking the public transport or walk home. but today a jet black car was waiting outside for me. i bidded bye to my friend and walked towards the car. i looked inside through the windscreen to make sure they're here for me. on the driver and passenger seat was the two security guards that have been to our house before.

i opened the car door and entered. throughout the car ride, it was very quiet. out of curiosity, i decided to open my mouth and asked about what's happening. "you'll know when you get home," one of the security guard said.i leaned back to my seat as i pouted.

when i reached home, i opened the door to see the house filled with brown boxes and people moving pratically eveywhere. shocked, i dropped my bag onto the wrapped sofa and went to find my father.

"hah, say bye to my daughter you little trash," i heard my father muttered when i entered his bedroom.

ah, shit. i just remembered my phone is taken by him. i swear the guy he is calling trash is himself.

"yes my dear daughter?" he finally acknowledge my presence in his room.

pushing the phone incident aside, my eye brows furrowed. "what is all this about?" i questioned him.

"oh yes, i forgot to tell you that i have enrolled you into a school in New York along with your brother. And we're flying off today." he gave me an annoying smile and walked out of the room.

i sighed in annoyance and walked to my room. i looked around the room. every inches and edges of the room. everything were packed up already. i will miss you my dear room...a lot of thing happened here and you're here with me throughout my thick and thins. i love you my dear room. i thought in my mind.

taehyung "

i took the last puff and crushed the cigarette under my foot. i had to. i just had to. im coming for you heeyoung i ran as fast as my legs could carry me. as much as my body told me to stop i wouldn't let it. i just couldn't let even one second of me seeing her slip away. soon enough i arrived at her house. "HEEYOUNG!! HEEYOUNG OPEN UP!!" I yelled as i impatiently knocked on her door almost throwing myself at the door.

i groaned as the door won't open.

"young man you're late. so late. " a grandmother from next door said. "what do you mean?" i asked on the verge of crying. "she's gone. she's already moved out." she gave me a 'im sorry look' "mo-move to where?" my voice cracking. "New York. she didn't tell you?" she said in confusion. that's when i burst into tears. the tears threatening to fall were already pouring down and i couldn't stop it. my world was slowly cracking and i couldn't do anything. even i decide to chase after her, everything will be so late.

i slid down the door and hugged my knees tightly towards my chest. i regretted not seeing her for the last time, not even saying a good bye. the grandmother sighed and muttered something inaudible and went back into her house.

after a few minutes, my eyes were already getting tired to cry. i slowly stood up and decided to go home. on the way home, my heart was aching. as if something was missing and we all know what was that thing that was missing. jung heeyoung.

every time i mentioned her name, it hurts mentally..physically..emotionally. jung heeyoung, look what you have done to me.

i wish that i had never meet you. then there would be no need to impress you. no need to want you. no need for loving you. no need for crying over you. no need for heart breaks. no need for pain or tears. no need for forgotten promises. no need for acting like you care. no need, for everything you have done to make me feel like absolutely nothing.

when i reached home, my father was already sitting on the sofa, using his smart phone, grinning away. oh my what has happened to him?

"ah finally my son is back. i have a good news for you!" he said and he stood up to push me down onto the seat.

i took off my bag and threw it to the seat beside me. i absently looked at him.

"you're gonna get married to BaeMin!! but of course a few years later. now i just need you to get close to BaeMin and become a couple alright? please do this for the sake of your father and make me happy." he said and tapped my shoulder.

when he walked away, i grabbed my bag and walked back to my room. i threw my bag on the floor and kicked my study table. heeyoung already left me yet he wants me to marry someone that i don't have history with?

but wait... since heeyoung left me already. might as well use BaeMin as a distraction? ah gosh taehyung you're such a genius.

not bothered to bathe, i lay down straight on my comfy bed and soon dragged into a deep sleep.

-------------------------
just a quick thank you to chewsupkookie to help me with this chapter love you 😋💗