Chapter 34

Mark Tuan?

Why do he looked so familiar? Oh shoots, isn't he the guy with Heeyoung? Bitch, he better watch out.

"And this is none of your business I believe," I said and walked away, purposely brushing my shoulders against his.

"H-hey oppa, what class are you in?" I heard Baemin interacting with him. That whore.

Everything was muffled but as they started walking, I heard him saying, "I'm moving to New York, so I won't be studying here already."

Great, one less enemy. I smirked to myself and went to retrieve my bag. Didn't really matter to me if I studied or not. My father gets what he wants me to do in the end. He bribes and shits. Yeah.

Heeyoung's POV [alright back to doing this]

There were loads of friendly people around me and I'm so glad that they accepted me for who I am. Well it was an international school which means there were korean people too.

I had a hard time finding korean people but I am so glad that I found one. Although she's quite clingy against me, well I'm just gonna accept the fact that she's gonna be my friend.

That day ended well and I went home with Hoseok. We were in the car that dad had assigned people to drive us.

"Oh my..." Hoseok gasped and covered his mouth.

"What?" Looking at him while I rolled my eyes. Is he overreacting or what?

"Nah, nothing much. This shouldn't be something you should see," He said as he looked back on his phone screen.

Well, curiosity kills the cat right?

I scoot over to the middle seat and tried to snatch his phone. With my long arms, I did managed to snatch it with a few struggles.

I carefully screened the conversations of them.

Fun boyz

taetae: lul guys my father asked
me to get married when i got
home

mr.motionless: you know this is not
funny right

taetae: obviously i know hyung

chimchim: dafuq kim taehyung??

with who?

eatjin: ^

godofdestruction: ^^

taetae: baemin

chimchim: wts that annoying
girl??????!

kookie: dude ik you're an alien
but no please don't

taetae: my father threatened me

taetae: if i don't marry her in a
few years time, he would do
whatever to cut my ties with
heeyoung

oh shoots that sucks
read by the group

I had my hands onto my mouth the whole time I was reading. I calmly returned Hoseok his phone and went back to my original seat.

I wind down the window and breathed in the fresh air. So much to accept, didn't even expected all this to happen. Just then I realised, a lot happened this year.