Chapter 23 Part 1

JUNG HOSEOK

Once we got in dad's car, I started to question because curiosity kills the cat right?

"Aye, dad why did you leave those lovely dovey birds alone in the house?" I asked him while he stopped over in a random carpark.

"Look Hoseok... because Mark's Father and I are good partners I want Heeyoung to marry Mark. And I don't seem to like that Taehyung guy. Not just because of his Father." He explained.

If Heeyoung were to listen this, she would be heartbroken. Urgh, this is too much for her man. How would she accept this? Her smiles would soon... disappear after she know this incident.

"Yah, pabo-kid did hear what I just said?" Appa asked.

"Y-yes? Uh, yes." Okay honestly Hoseok RIP, I didn't hear what he said.

"So you agree too?"

"Uhm, whatever," I don't even know what he's saying man.

After that awkward moment of talking, dad got the car started moving again. His direction wasn't heading back home, probably he want to get some food to eat. Anyways, I'm hungry.

KIM TAEHYUNG

I decided to take a short stroll outside after what Heeyoung's dad told me. Of course I was upset and still am. Why would he want me to stop seeing him? Urgh.

Unknowingly, my foot brought me to Heeyoung's house. As I walked closer, I could hear laughters. Not only one, but two. I put my left ear near the door but the door slightly opened. Ah who didn't close the door properly?

I pushed the door more and saw a guy and Heeyoung playing flour. Wow Heeyoung what is this?

After seeing this by "accident", I decided to leave. So she was playing me along with his dad all these while? All those moments I wished that could happen right now. Flashbacks started to came back.

<< fast forward >>

JUNG HEEYOUNG

YAY FINALLY BACK TO SCHOOL seeing all my cute friends HAHAHA. As I walk into the gates of the school I coincidently met Soojung, my best friend!

"Hey! How are you?" I asked her, smiling brightly.

"Fine but totally missing you man."

As we walked along the hallways going to our classroom, I spotted Taehyung. I ran towards him but he just continued walking straight not even sparing a glance at me.

"What happened to you and him?"

"I have no idea too. He ignored me. Nevermind, let's ignore him," and then we walked into our class.

We went to our respective seats and started lesson since the subject teacher was inside already.

"Please remember this formula as it will be tested in our upcoming examinations and I don't want any of yo—"

*knock knock*  (a/n: knock knock knock my door)

Our attentions turned towards the door and there stands Kim Taehyung. With his tie loosened, not buttoning up the top button and hair in a mess like a bird nest. (a/n: dayum it rhymes HAHAhaha)

"Kim Taeyung, you're late. Detention after school," he nodded as he walked restlessly towards his seat and slept.

I wonder what's wrong with him?

Lessons continued and it was soon break time !! But I didn't felt like eating so Soojung went to eat with her other friends while I stayed in class. Taehyung was still having his head down in his table. I walked towards his table and bent down.

"Alien, are you okay?" I asked him while messing his hair up.

"Aish. Just go away," he smacked my hand away as he walked towards the corridors, I stopped him by griping his hands.

"Yah! What's your problem?" I yelled at him.

He scoffed, rolled his eyes and walked away. Heol, what now?

fast forward again

Soon, school ended and everyone was heading home. Our subject teacher dismissed us and everyone was barging out of the classroom, cannot wait to escape from hell.

I left behind, seeing Taehyung being the last one to walk out. What happened to him? I took out a plain notebook with lines and started writing.

Dear diary,

I'm not sure what happened to my one and only love of my life today. :( He have been ignoring me and being mad at me just now for no reasons. What has gotten into him? Why is he mad at me? I don't understand. He wouldn't tell me. Urgh, I should go home!

I closed my diary and hugged it tightly before exiting the classroom. I walked out of the school gates and then started to head home. As I walked home, many things went through my mind.

Suddenly, I felt someone following me. I fastened my footsteps and hung my head low. The person behind slowly slid his hand over my shoulder. I took the diary in my hand and smacked his head continuously without opening my eyes.

After a second or so of his groaning, I opened my eyes to see it was Mark.

"Yah! How could you just creep up like that. You scared the shit out of me you idiot!" I yelped as he chuckled.

We then headed to my house.

As I throw my bag onto the couch, I sighed.

"Ay, why are you sighing?" Mark asked me as he took a seat beside me. I shook my head, telling him it's nothing.

"Yah, if it's nothing, your face expression and actions wouldn't be like this," he said as if he know me very well.

"Aish, I can never hide anything from you. Well, you know my boyfriend, Taehyung, he's been acting weird lately. He even ignored me just now." I explained to him while he listened attentively.

" Oh..." was what came out from him.

<< flash black >>

MARK TUAN YI EN

"Son, come here!" Dad said as he called for me from the dining table.

I walked towards the dining table to realise that it was time for dinner. Dad and mum's face expression was different from the other times.

They were usually having the stressed and angry look. But this time, they were elated. What was the reason behind this?

As we started eating, dad started talking about Mr Jung and his company. How grateful he was to meet him as he was able to help with our family's work. He must have motives behind this right?

"So what's your point?" I asked them, getting impatient of their statements.

"Well, me and your dad was thinking if you can date Heeyoung. Is that okay?" Mum asked.

My jaws dropped as I heard her name. I remembered our first awkward meeting with Soojung and my 6 other best friends.

"Why?" I asked them.

"I mean, look, if you were to chase her and get married, both your dad's company and her dad's company can combine and we could both make huge money!" he said with his hand separated from each other making the air look big.

<< end of flashback >>

And starting from that day, I started to make myself fall for her. Watching her from one corner, walking (behind) her home and I did it. I fell for her and we're now close.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked as she waved her palm in front of my face.

"Nah, it's nothing," I ruffled her hair.

a/n: -
edited on: 05/06/17