Chapter 25

NOBODY'S POV

After a few weeks later, you and Taehyung didn't really talk. (Taehyung came to school due to the preparation of examination.) Both of you got involved in your own things and small world.

You even heard that Taehyung started practicing with his friends and some sunbaes for some dance and singing. Which your older Brother, Hoseok was also involved.

Although you never really see Taehyung and BaeMin together nowadays, you still believed that they're together. End of the year examinations are coming and everyone's preparing.

You have always wondered if Taehyung needs help since that day you tutored him. Memories... Heeyoung, it's the past. You told yourself.

Well, after that day, he mentioned everything. Both of you then separated your ways.

// FLASHBACK //

JUNG HEEYOUNG

It was early in the morning when I reached school. I got used to going school early in the morning and then plugging in my earphones and sleep in class till lesson starts. And Yugyeom would wake me up. Talking about Yugyeom, nah, I didn't really talk to him or his friends.

The lesson was going well until teacher suddenly mentioned that there's a project to prepare us for our examination. I was hoping to not either get paired up with Taehyung, BaeMin or Yugyeom. I just really want to be alone or be with Soojung.

"Yugyeom and Hannah."

"Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook."

"Heeyoung, Soojung—" IM SO HAPPY IM WITH SOOJUNG!

"and BaeMin. Alright that's all! Please remember to do this project and decide who presents the presentation. This will add up to 10% of your end of year exam alright!Okay, class dismiss!" my teacher said and went off.

What the actual fvck? Why am I always so unlucky? Why is it always me? Sigh....

"Yah! What are you thinking about?" Soojung smacked my shoulders.

"Soojung, I really don't want to be grouped with BaeMin..." I mumbled.

"WHAT WHAT I HEARD MY NAME! AYE IM SO EXCITED AND HAPPY TO WORK WITH Y'ALL!" BaeMin came and squeezed both me and Soojung's cheeks.

What the fvck...

So for break, BaeMin decided to eat with me and Soojung. Things wasn't as easy like that. She even called Taehyung to join her. And the most awkward thing? She wanted to see Taehyng when she's eating, so Taehyung ended up sitting beside me.

"Who's house do you want to go today after school!" BaeMin asked. Before I could even open mouth she said my house. What a rood dood.

"Alright," Soojung agreed.

I kicked her leg and rolled my eyes at her. She chuckled. HELLO IS THIS FUNNY?

"Heeyoung are you okay with that?" BaeMin asked me with her big doll eyes.

"Hm," I answered.

Then silence crept between us.

"Heeyoung? Did you hear me?" BaeMin asked again.