Chapter 33

taehyung "

School was boring. Without someone to actually have to take care of, to stare at during lessons, to hug and so on and so forth. I missed her but I think I will just have to let her go.

I wonder how is she doing in the country she's in. Is she good? Did she get a new boyfriend? Urgh, questions just keep popping in my mind.

Taehyung, remember, she was the the one who dumped you and left you hanging in Korea with no reasons. Why do you care so much?

Right... Why do I care so much, when she don't even give a single damn about me.

I miss you when I can't sleep
Or right after coffee
Or right when I can't eat
I miss you in my front seat
Still got sand in my sweaters
From nights we don't remember
Do you miss me like I miss you?
Fucked around and got attached to you
Friends can break your heart too,
And I'm always tired but never of you
If I pulled a you on you, you wouldn't like that shit
I put this reel out, but you wouldn't bite that shit
I type a text but then I never mind that shit
I got these feelings but you never mind that shit
Oh oh, keep it on the low
You're still in love with me but your friends don't know
If you wanted me you would just say so
And if I were you, I would never let me go
[ Gnash I hate u I love u ft. Olivia O'Brien ]

I groaned in agony and ran my hand through my hair. This is so frustrating. Why am I letting her affect me? I have to be strong! Taehyung wake up!

I kick my table as the school bell rang. I headed to the cafeteria and sat with the rest of my friends.

Throughout the entire time, I didn't had the mood to join in whatever they were talking about. It felt like my soul was practically out of this scenario.

I felt like if someone were to wake me up by pinching me, I would open my eyes to see Heeyoung beside me, telling me everything will be alright. Y'all might think I'm still not letting her go.

Well, I'm trying.. but it's easy said than done. First love and it was a heartbreak. My eyes travelled to the transparent windows located on the wall of the cafeteria.

The blue sky were filled with clouds and that makes me wonder. Why would the clouds leave it's sky?

"Taehyung?" Someone called out to my name and I realised I was day dreaming the whole time.

"Did you hear us? We have rented a dance studio," Jin trailed off.

"Me and Namjoon have already signed us up for the upcoming end of year graduation event. And we are performing!!!" Jin exclaimed while everyone we're excited for it.

Oh.

Okay.

I stood up from the table and headed to the most famous hide-out, the rooftop. I made my way upstairs and made myself a comfortable spot. I stared at the sky, I wasn't really in the mood to anything except for this.

"What's bothering you lately?" Someone asked which I assumed it was Yoongi.

"Nothing hyung," I lied.

"Yah kiddo, you know you can't hide anything from me right? Especially your problems," he said lying down beside me.

"Hyung, we broke up again," I can't help but to say it.

I've been wanting to tell someone who would understand me.

"We fucking broke up," I cried as I clutched onto Yoongi's collar.

"I know I kno-"

"No you don't. It's not like you had a girlfriend before. Don't say it as if you have experience from it. Don't. Because of her, I'm becoming ruined. I want to stop, I don't want her anymore. But I can't do it, this sucks. The feelings have been haunting me down every night. I cry myself to sleep praying that she would come back and tell me everything it's a lie. Instead, she left the country without telling me. Making me a fool crying outside of her house. Smoking so much when I know it would fucking make my life out on the line. Tell me what should I do hyung," I plead as I continuously punched the pilar beside me.

"Fucking wake up kiddo. Look at yourself now. All broken and hurt. You think Heeyoung would be happy if she sees you like that? Yah, wake up! You're a fucking man, you cunt. She won't leave you hanging without a reason boy. Everything happens for a reason. Stop blaming everything on her, she have her life to live too," Yoongi pushed my hands away, stood up and left.

Even hyung has given up his hopes for me already.

Then I realised, too many high hopes, too many disappointments.

So I'm a disappointment to everyone now?

baemin "

As the school bell rang, it signalled it was time to return back to class. The hallway was clear except one student. It was a boy.

As I saw a familiar face appearing, I ran up to him. "Oppa," I called out to him as I slide my hand around his and laid my head on his shoulders.

Silence.

"Taehyung, what happ-" he smacked my hand off his hands and told me to fuck off.

Before he could walk away, someone came and defended me.

"Yah, you shouldn't be treating a girl like this," a guy said.

Taehyung looked at him. And I was the awkward sliced potato between the sandwich.

"I'm Mark Tuan but you can call me Mark," he said coolly and introduced himself.

_____________________________________________
Aww, I didn't hit 1000 words in this chapter so it's kinda short but it was almost there I needed like 47 more words to hit 1000 but anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!!
-moantuna