Chapter 32

heeyoung "

After a good 14 hours of flight, I woke up as the announcement was made. "Thank you for flying with Korean Air 85..." I took out everything that belongs to me. As I walked out of the aeroplane, it reminds me of when I finally reached Seoul and I was so elated.

Groaning in annoyance, me, my brother and my father went to collect our luggage and baggages. After collecting, we went to the taxi stand. Once a taxi was present on the road, my father would flag his hand out.

Once we got in the taxi, my father spat out an address. Usually the car ride from the airport to the place we are staying will take a few hours. I took out my earpiece and plugged it into my ears.

simjang-eun ttwiginhaneun geonji mugamgag haegulae
( I can't even tell if my heart is beating )
salamdeul gwaui eogjiseuleon hanmadi bodan
( Rather than forceful conversations with others )
neowaui eosaegnan chimmug-i chalali joh-a
( I'd rather be in awkward silence with you )
So stay geuge eodigs dwaessgeon mal-iya
( So stay, wherever that may be )
gakkeum eodum-i ol ttaemyeon I'll be your fire
( Sometimes, when darkness comes, I'll be your fire )
geojis gat-eun sesang sog
( The only truth, it's you )
This is a letter from me to you.

Black pink's Stay had to come on. My music must have known this girl here is literally heartbroken. In the end it's my fault anyways. I had to make the right choice if not my friends around me would be hurt. Ugh, this is so annoying.

After about one and a half hour, we've finally reached our destination. My father thanked the driver and we got out of the car.

To our surprise, our precious things that we intended to ship, reached too. Stacked nicely outside our new house. My father probably plead a private jet pilot.

I dragged my luggage into the house and looked around. The white modern house theme is making me feel unfamiliar but at the same time, it was really cool.

The house even have swimming pool by its side

The house even have swimming pool by its side. I will never get bored being alone in this house ever again. I smiled to myself as I went upstairs.

There were a few room. Unclear of which my room was, I decided to explore all the rooms. The first room I entered was located near the stairs. It was a room with three single sized bed, with study desk and toilet and also a place for wardrobe.

The second room was beside it. It consist of two single sized bed, a fridge. But wait why would you need a fridge in a room? I giggled to myself.

Another room was opposite the second room. The walls were very different. It was made of bricks. It has one queen sized bed and a single sized bed.