Chapter 23 Part 2

JUNG HEEYOUNG

"Okay, are you not hungry?" I asked him as we turned our head in sync. Immediately, my face turned into a red tomato.

We had a few moments of awkward eye contact. I swear if looks could kill, I would be dead by now.

"I know I'm handsome but you don't have to stare at me like you're going to kill me." He broke the silence.

I hit him hard on the chest and started laughing at his lame joke. We then decided to go out to a new café that was built around a few weeks ago near my house!

"So, did Taehyung text or call you?" Mark asked me while we were on our way to the café.

"What do you think? Of course no. He didn't bother to." I answered him and because of the topic on him, I was slightly pissed.

After a few minutes, we reached the cafè. We sat down somewhere far from the entrance where Mark is sitting opposite me.

He was facing the entrance (and me) while I was facing him and the wall. We looked through the menus and soon the waiter came to us.

"Good afternoon! Make I take your order?" the waiter asked cheerfully. Awh, she's so cute with her dimples!

"Can I have caramel frappé with a strawberry short cake? Thanks," Mark ordered.

It was my turn, "can I have matcha latte with an Oreo cheesecake? Thankyou!"

I smiled as the thought of eating delicious cakes and drinks. Just then something caught my eyes.

Two person were entering the café. It was not them who caught my attention but the one with a familiar figure and facial appearance.

As it was weird to see me being focused at something behind Mark, Mark turned his head towards my eye's view.

"Isn't that Taehyung? Why is he with another girl? " he asked innocently not knowing how much his words were in my head, knives my heart.

"Ah, it should be something important I guess. He's Father a business man." I lied to myself also trying to cover up the complication and misunderstanding.

"I see... Oh! Here comes our food." Mark exclaimed as the waiter placed our orders on our table. We then said thankyou in chorused.

"You know Heeyoung, we have this small party between our ranks in high school and it's always at the end of the year—"

I couldn't stand seeing Taehyung who was my Boyfriend talking another girl sweetly. He wasn't even like this when he's with me.

Oh wow so he's feeding her now??

Why is she laughing at something Taehyung said?

Was it even funny?

Why is she even looking down at her feet, did Taehyung made her shy or made her heart flutter?

Did Taehyung told her that he's taken by me?

Is she in the same school as us?

Nah, I have never seen her in our school before. Oh my god! This is driving me crazy. Oh god so apparently there's some cream on the side of her lips and Taehyung USED HIS THUMB TO WIPE IT OFF AND HE FVCKING LICKED HIS THUMB!

"Heeyoung are you listening?" Mark said in his normal tone while I was still deep in my thoughts.

"Heeyoung?!"

"JUNG HEEYOUNG?!" he shouted a bit too loud that caught everybody 's and mine attention.

Okay, now great Taehyung saw me with Mark, he's gonna get double the mad at me. Wowow (a/n: bow wow wow HAHAHA) urgh...