Chapter 10

Last chapter.

Heeyoung's POV

She must've mistook that Joohyuk and I are thing. So now probably she would be in her tent crying.

"Excuse me, I'll go find Soojung." I told him and walked briskly.

I walked around for like five minutes and finally found Soojung's tent. I unzipped the front part and entered.

"Soojung, you've mistaken—" I haven't finish my sentence.

"GET OUT JUNG HEEYOUNG!" She shouted and threw her bag back at me.

Holyfcuk. Whats inside her bag. Its so fcuking heavy. Ouch my arm, ouch. I placed her bag nicely at her legs there and walked out of the tent.

"How is she?" Joohyuk asked me which really surprised me I didn't know he was here.

"Uh, she's okay. Haha." I said and walked back to me tent.

"I will accompany you back to your tent it's cold here." he said.

The journey back to my tent was real quiet. I didn't know what to say because something just happened.

"Okay we've reached, goodnight." I said.

I was about to enter when he pull my right hand and I felt his lips on my forehead. I wanted to push him away but his grip was too strong.

After awhile, I pulled away and said, "goodnight, sweet dreams."

➳ h x j performance

Soojung's POV

Although I was in my tent, hiding the whole time, I could hear Heeyoung and Joohyuk's singing performance.

Well, I admit that their singing ability is good. But Heeyoung... I'm just speechless towards her. How can she do this to her own bestfriend?

After their performance, I was forced to get out of the tent since we didn't win the mission. Once I got out of my tent, I saw humans that I didn't want to face. I walked to the table I sat just now and saw Taehyung.

"Soojung, I have favour for you can you help me?" He asked.

"Uhm, okay." I replied.

He whispered something into my ear and I smirked.

"Call me Taehyung oppa from now on okay?" he told me. I nodded, of course.

"Be my fake girlfriend till the end of the camp. You can go for your Joohyuk. I can wake Heeyoung up."

Heeyoung's POV

Practically everyone needs to clean up since nobody won but while I was cleaning up. I could see Taehyung and Soojung bring lovey dovey.

I was somehow getting angry. Why? I hate this mixed emotion inside of me.

I threw the things I was holding into the black trash bag and walked back to my tent.

"Jung Heeyoung, you're not done cleaning!" Mrs Lee shouted.

"I'm going to get something." I shouted back.

I walked back to the tent. I took out something from my bag, then I walked to a tree and hid behind it.

I looked to the right, the coast was clear. I looked to the left, nothing was in sight. Great I can do it now.

I took one out from the box and lighted it up. Finally. I can take a break from my stress.

"Mind lending me some?" I heard Jiseul's voice.