Chapter 30

heeyoung "

"jung heeyoung, from today onwards, no meeting kim taehyung. understand?"

I thought through over and over again with a pained expression. tapping the pen i've been holding onto, on the table. why me? why not baemin? why isn't she the one getting stopped to see taehyung?

i went to my charger and unplugged my phone. i should probably text taehyung about this?

taehyung, i've something to tell you..
sent

my father stopped me from seeing you & idk what to do...
sent

even though I knew he was busy and all, I still waited for his reply. minutes passed by and I didn't have the patience to wait anymore. i threw my phone on my bed and started studying.

i hope I could get back to my phone, with a reply.

about one and a half hours into studying, my father suddenly knocked on my door. i simply allowed him to come in. he looked around my room as if he was trying to find some gold. as soon as he spot the thing he wanted, he walked out and closed the doors.

"phew," I let out a sigh of relief that he didn't nag or scold me.

i got frustrated studying math. i threw the book across the floor but to only letting it land in front of room's door.

i dropped myself on the bed and stared at the ceiling. many things were running through my head. examinations, friends, family and most importantly the love of my life.

i rolled on my bed to find my phone. but it was nowhere to be found?? i lifted up all the pillows, bolsters and blanket but it still couldn't be found.

"fuck you, for fuck sakes," I cursed under my breath, knowing that my father confiscated it away.

i stormed out of my room, and started looking my for father. walked to the living room and to no avail. i walked to the kitchen to realise he was trying to unlock my phone.

"what are you doing?..." i asked as i slowly walked towards him.

he turned around, looking guilty as fuck and i'm totally not lying. "look heeyoung this isn't what you think it is, i just dislike taehyung okay? just stop seeing him i would do anything you ask me to but stop seeing him alright? if not... the friends around you one by one would disappear," he smirked, holding my phone up high in the air and walked away.

his shoulder brushed past me as i groaned in annoyance. but at the same time worried for the people around me. should i do something about it?

after a few days back to school !!

taehyung " 

i walked through the hallway, to my locker. i saw heeyoung grabbing books off her shelf and locking it up. at the thought of her, i wondered why she havent reply me for a few days. i briskly walked towards her and slammed her on the locker. at first she looked shocked but slowly her expression changes. her dark brown eyes were filled with worries, anger and confusion.

"did you miss me?" i tapped on her house and gave her a triangle smile.

she hesitated before answering me, "yeah." without even saying good bye, she went below my hands and walked away to class. as if it was on cue, the bell rang.