Chapter 35 • Last

《four years later》

Third person's POV

It was the day Heeyoung and Hoseok went back to Korea, Seoul. On the same flight, Mark was there with them too. Well, three of them talked and got along well.

"We have landed safely in Korea, Seoul. Please remember your belongings and..." the announcement was made and the three of them got off the plane.

Hoseok took one of the white van and headed off to change as Taehyung's wedding was today.

It really hurts Heeyoung the fact that Taehyung's gonna marry someone who's not her.

I just heard you found the one you've been looking
You've been looking for
I wish I would have known that wasn't me
'Cause even after all this time I still wonder
Why I can't move on
Just the way you did so easily

Heeyoung thought and she mentally sings. She and Mark got onto the same taxi the taxi driver even said they were a cute couple.

But... they aren't a couple.

Mark got off first as his house was kinda near the airport and the rest of the journey was just Heeyoung. She plugged in her earphones and stared out the window.

Beautiful sky, beautiful you. She leaned against the window and looked at how the clouds are making shapes of objects. The bustling, busy city started appearing as the vehicle got on the main road.

Ugh, I missed all these.

She thought.

When she got off the taxi, it was at a random shopping mall. She just wanted to get some Iced Milk Tea and head back home.

As she realises that the shopping mall was just down the streets of her old house, she decided to go back and take a look.

She sipped her tea, bit by bit while exploring. Since young, she never got to do this. Now graduated High School, she's a big girl. She gets what she wants.

When she reached her old house, she could hear boys chattering inside the house. It was noisy as if they were partying in the day.

She stopped and stared at the outside of the house. She definitely missed all this.

Just then, someone opened the door.

Sunlight came shining at her beautiful hazel brown hair. Her natural curls causing a little wave at the end. She looked at them in shock.

Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin.

There were three people in the house and it was already so noisy.

"A-Are you..." Jimin couldn't even continue his sentence.

Heeyoung chuckled as she looked down at her feet, "yeah, I'm Heeyoung. I'm back, what's up?"

"Yah! What what's up? Bitch, let's go!" Yoongi so called "scolded" Heeyoung.

"Yeah noona! Tae tae is getting married today you shouldn't missed it," and just right after Jungkook said that, silence wrapped around them.

Even when they were on the car, it was quiet as if they were talking a test in a classroom. Heeyoung was in deep thoughts.

How Taehyung would look like in suit? Is he really happy? Are they like a cute couple? Do they do couple goals things? She wonders.

When they reached the destination, it was on a beach. Many people were already seated. Hoseok was shocked to see his own sister attending the wedding but he calmly accepted it.

Heeyoung was seated with maybe Taehyung's or Baemin's relatives. The rest of the boys were helping out with Taehyung.

Baemin's girl-friends were helping to throw the flowers being the flower girls.

She calmed herself down, trying to believe everything that's gonna happen before her eyes.

The wedding song started to play. Here goes nothing, Heeyoung.

When they walked down the aisle, Heeyoung clapped for them. Sincerely, deep down from her heart. It's been 4 years since they each saw each other. It's a new beginning.

Taehyung realised that Heeyoung was at his wedding but he maintained his expression. The whole entire time the person was giving the marriage vow, Taehyung kept eyeing Heeyoung.

Being uncomfortable, she looked down, avoiding eye contacts with him.

"–in sickness and in health, until death do us apart. You may now kiss—" the vow wasn't even completed.

Taehyung ran away from Baemin even though he was on sand. He grabbed Heeyoung's wrist and ran away from the beach.

Taehyung continued running till they were in front of a small shop.

Taehyung's POV

That's it. I ran away from the wedding. Instead of the ran away bride, I now am the official ran away groom.

I panted as I locked gaze with Heeyoung.

She was panting as well, looking up to me. I missed her so so so much. Words can't describe it. It's been crazy without her.

Without saying a word, both my hands slid through her waist. Pulling her closer to me, our faces were just inches apart. I started tilting my head and leaned forward. Soon, our lips met.

It was such a long and passionate kiss. I could hear camera snaps at that time. We had our eyes closed, this is amazing.

We finally pulled away, but our forehead still leaning against each other's. She don't look ready for a wedding but she was wearing a white dress.

"I missed you."

"Shut up, me too," I chuckled at her response.

"I'm hungry, let's eat," I said and we went into the shop.

It wasn't a really fancy one but it was more of the traditional side. We ordered spicy rice cake, kimbap and two kimchi ramyun.

We had a big big appetite. Whilst eating, the owner of the shop handled us a photo.

It was us kissing and just nice, the sun was setting. It was beautiful.

"Thank you ahjumma!" we thanked the shop owner in unision.

We continued eating, and that's it. The story of our life.

The end