Chapter 15

Heeyoung's POV

I went back to my room of course to study. I flipped the textbook and sighed to myself, "back to you stupid chapter again," I cursed at the chapter.

This time, I have to study hard on myself. No help at all. I even went to my brother room to get extra table lamp. Although it's in the day but whatever HAHAHAHA.

I drank the last sip of coffee and sighed. Seriously? At this timing? Really?? I wanted to went down and get a refill. As I was walking down the stairs, I hear my father reprimanding someone. I tried to silence my footsteps and hide to eavesdrop.

"Where the hell did you get permissions to invite your friends to stay over this week? Don't any of you have to go school—"

I can't continue to watch this drama. I decided to walk out of my hiding place and speak up for Hoseok.

"It was me, I invited them. Why are you home anyways? Aren't you always busy with work?" I snapped at him.

Hoseok invited them for me. They did this for me. They can't get reprimanded for no reason.

The others widened their eyes at me while dad was finding for a reason or excuse.

"Jung Hee Young, after your mom and I divorced, what have you became? You started to smoke? SMOKE? And don't think that your brother didn't tell me about your wrist. Seriously wake up! I care about not only your education but also you—"

"Don't bring up my past to frame me. Don't mention about mom. Don't. Care about me? *sarcastically laughs* when did you care? You only care about Hoseok. You never called him by his full name but only call mine. Care?? WHATS CARE IN YOUR DICTIONARY?" I was losing my patience. I dropped the cup in my hands and ran up.

I slammed the door hard behind me. I didn't care anymore. I'm tired of pretending everything is okay. It's not! I don't even have a happy family.

Where's mom now? Probably with some new husband living a happy life. Sometimes I think... am I a mistake?...

Hoseok's POV

"Dad, you're too hard on her already." I told him.

He sighed as he called the person he hired to clean up the mess on the floor. I told the others that it would be okay and ask them to go comfort Heeyoung.

Its been long since she see her friends, go out, doing normal things teenagers would do. She's missing out.

Dad sat down on the couch probably thinking of something. He gestured for me to sit beside him but insisted to sit one seat away from him.

"Hoseok—"

"Dad, if it's about Heeyoung and her studies I'm not going to listen." I said and crossed my arms.

"Hoseok, I know I've been bad to Heeyoung but somehow I was just very stressed about work and all when I divorced with your mom. I didn't wish to scold Heeyoung all day. I'm really sorry," he said. I could feel how guilty he is.

"No, I'm glad that you finally woke up." I smiled at him. Not really smile but yeah.

"Is it too late? ( IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY. -ps justin reference.)" he asked.

"Nah, better late than never." I told him and asked him to apologized to Heeyoung the troubles he had caused.

Heeyoung's POV

After I went back to my room, a few moments later, the boys came up and comforted me. I swear I was crying like a river and used up many tissue papers.

"Everything will be alright." Jungkook said.

"nO ITS NOT GONNA BE ALRIGHT!!" I cried my lungs out and shit.

Just then someone knocked, it caused the whole room to be silent and attention was on the door. When it opened, I was surprised to see my dad there. I quickly got off my bed and pretended I was going to the toilet but got hold up by him.

"Heeyoung, sorry," he apologised and pulled me into his embrace.

Wow. Now what? Trying to like impress me?? Or is it acting in front of other people?

"I'm really sorry, hit me all you want." HAH THE MOMENT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. HITTING HIM HUHU.

But somehow while I was hitting him, I cried. I cried again. I have no idea why.

"How can you be like this." I said while I punched him in the chest for the last time.

"Feeling better?" he asked while I hugged him.

I guess he knew his wrong doings. I smiled and also found the others smiling at us. They even clap ( ??? ) Where's Hoseok?

Just as I was talking about him, he appeared to the scene whereby I was still smiling. He came in and we did a family hug... just without mum.

"Alright, everyone of you here get ready for dinner by 7pm we will go for dinner and a little surprise for Hoseok and Heeyoung," dad said and exited the room.

Hoseok and I looked at each other before shrugging our shoulders.

"Where will dinner be at?"

"Is it a restaurant?"

"Yah, idiot of course. They're rich."

"Wait when will we be back at the company?"

"Wait IF ITS A RESTAURANT WE NEED TO CHOOSE A DRESS FOR HEEYOUNG."

Seriously Hoseok seriously. I have no idea why but I thought of Taehyung? Urgh why did I. Thinking about what just happened I feel like telling him but. yeah I don't know why but it's okay.

➳7pm

Of course time flew pass quickly. Faster than expected. I shot up from my bed and stared in the mirror. Seriously I'm gonna wear this dress? It was simply a black dress with sleeves until the middle of my arms ( idk how to describe wtf HAHAHAA ) and the length was until my knees. I decided to let down my hair. I took a envelope looking black bag and walked downstairs.

I wore a pair of black flat shoes so today was basically black day. black dinner. black black black. ( HAHAHAHAAHA TF )

"Ohmy, is that my daughter?" dad walked out from the master bed room and put his hands on my waist. I smiled. Finally a real smile.

The boys were in suits? I have no idea where the hell they get it from. But anyways, I finally stood out of the house. I whoa-ed at the fresh air that brushed through my face. It was cold. But I didn't bring any coats or what.

I looked at the black car that consist of seven seats. Dad is gonna drive, Jin sat beside him. The second row was Namjoon on the left, me in the centre and Suga on the right. Hoseok sat behind with Jungkook. We then headed to the restaurant dad said.

Author's Note: YO ANNYEONG sorry for updating after a long time because like I have no idea too I just didn't have any ideas to lengthen  the story HAHAHHAHA

dabiantuan

❥a/n: waddup school's busy recently :((

edited on: 18/01/17