Chapter 16

Heeyoung 's POV

As soon as the car stopped, everyone got down the car. Dad pushed the door open and walked in, we followed suit.

When we walked in, it seems like the waiter knows where we wanted to sit. Ah! He must have booked the table earlier on.

Walking in the private dining room, there was someone already there. It was about the similiar face as... oh krisus! Is that perhaps... mum? I quickly went to Hoseok and dragged him to her.

"MUM!" I hugged her as Hoseok and Dad joined in.

Just after a few moments later, her phone rang. She broke the family hug and answered it.

"I'm really sorry, my husband is waiting for me outside," she apologized and left without waiting for our response.

What?... I thought we are gonna eat together. Is this the surprise that appa got for us? Wow I'm so surprised. She even married someone after she divorced with Dad.

"What's this?" I whispered to Dad.

He gave me a I-will-explain-later face. I nodded and sat down. Since Hoseok was sitting opposite me, I avoided eyes contacts with him since I was feeling a little down suddenly. Isn't this too... weird? Just then I didn't know I was day-dreaming the whole time.

"Heeyoung?" Suga called out for my name.

I blinked a few times before he asked me what I wanted to eat.

"Anything will be fine for me." I said and stared into space again.

Yeah what I said was correct. She's living a happy life now... with a family on her own. Must be a happy family. I shouldn't call her mum anymore right? She's someone 's mum already.

As soon as our orders came, everyone started digging in. I started to dig in too... just that I'm still thinking of mum. Urgh, what should I even call her now?

-

Hoseok 's POV

-

Looking at Heeyoung's gloomy face, she's surely sad about mum's problem. I decided to make her annoyed. I kicked her in the leg and she shot me a death glare. I kicked her again, "YAH ARE YOU CRAZY?"

Oh golly. Her shout is too loud. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her. Even Jin hyung was shocked and startled.

"Yah Jung Hee Young are you nuts? Sit down and eat will you." Dad said before continuing to eat.

I chuckled to myself and she kicked me so hard-

"Ow-ow." accidentally letting some noise out.

"Yah what now. Jung Ho Seok and Jung Hee Young just eat peacefully will you?" Dad said and drank a sip of water.

after a few days

And from then onwards, I have been irritating Heeyoung so much that she would kill me.

Heeyoung's POV

It was a no school day and my alarm clock ringed I forgot it was a no school day. I hit the top button and went back to sleep but unfortunately, I have a super annoying alarm. That is no doubt Hoseok.

"YAH! IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA WAKE UP NOW YOURE GONNA GET WHACK BY DAD FOR BEING LATE!" Hoseok shouted whike hitting me with pillows.

"What are you talking about, there's no school today," I grumbled while kicking him in the leg.

But he can't lie to me cause I'm too smart for him. SELF PROCLAIM HUHU. (a/n; cringing at myself so badly rn)

He finally stopped bothering and went out of the room. But this time, he came back with a super annoying weapon.

He took out the marshmallow gun he bought not long ago and started shooting marshmallows at me.

"YAH! I WILL WAKE UP OKAY. Seriously..." I slowly dragged myself out of bed and went to wash up.

I walked down the stairs and saw a guest dad have. I fixed met hair and walked down as quietly as possible.

"Good morning, I am Jung Heeyoung," I introduced myself and let Dad go on introducing about his children. But the girl kept staring at me in a mean way?

Soohyun 's POV

Mom had client to meet today to talk about the electrical expenses that my relatives have in America. Looking at the white house, it doesn't look rich. Hah, I'm even richer.

My mom knocked on the door and a man came out inviting us in. I explored the areas of the house and felt disgusted. All these are nothing compared to our house.

He invited us to sit at the dining table. Before my mom and him started discussing, he wanted to get some drink for us. Seriously I don't wait okay.

Just then someone walked down the stairs, but because of the sunlight shining through the kitchen 's window shone on the girl, I couldn't see her face properly.

She introduced herself.

"Good morning, I am Jung Heeyoung."

Ahh, Jung Hee Young. I smirked to myself while looking at every single action she does. Isn't this the girl that Taehyung likes or something? She's about to go through hell then since we're back from camp. *evil laughs

After she grabbed something to drink, she looked at me for the last time before she went back up. She recognizes me doesn't she?

"Ah, if that's like that, thank you Mr Jung." My mom stood up and they shaked hands before we left.

"Mum, that Heeyoung girl is my classmate." I told her while we are walking to the car.

"Is that so? You must study hard and get higher marks than her okay darling?" My mum said before she placed her legs on the accelerator and drove off.

Heeyoung 's POV

"Who was that?" Hoseok asked.

"Just a guest talking about the electricity in America." Dad explained.

Wasn't that Soohyun just now aish. But after they left, dad ordered chinese food delivery.

I sat down on the couch since School 2015 is broadcasting now. Even re-watching after a million times, I would still get excited and emotional for it.

Just then when Gong Taekwang sat on the ropes thing, lowering himself down, someone changed the channel.

"YAAAAH REALLY MUST YOU?!" I yelled at him and stood up trying to snatch the remote control from him.

He kept stretching his hand up so that I can't catch it. Yes because I'm short and he's tall. Nah, I'm not short he's just tall you get it.

"When will you two stop fighting god damn it..." Dad talked.

"I HEARD YOU DAD!" yelled still jumping to get the remote control.