Chapter 21

JUNG HEEYOUNG

As soon as Mark kissed my forehead, I quickly left to prevent him to see my cheeks burning. Yah, Heeyoung, you have a goddamn boyfriend. When I was out the house, it was dark. Very dark. How I wish someone's with me right now. 

It was about 11:09pm when I boarded bus. I looked outside as it continued to rain. Today has been a rough and tough day. The cold chills from the air-conditioner makes me shiver. I hugged my bag tightly towards my chest as I continued thinking of weird thoughts.

After about awhile, my destination have reached. As I alight the bus, the sudden cool breeze brought shiver down my spine. I brought my hands to myself, keeping myself warm. I sighed at the thought of how I would explain all these to my family.

I slowly open the front door, preventing any noises. I tiptoed all the way up the stairs to also prevent any creaked noise made from the brown wooden stairs. I sighed in relief, knowing that my dad and brother have fallen asleep.

Throwing my bag on my chair, I then took clothes to bathe and wash up. Today have been quite a hectic day.

I threw myself on my bed. My arms and legs widely stretched out like making a snow angel. I blankly stared at the ceiling. Wow so much explaining tomorrow; how am I gonna do this? Will they even believe what I said? Ohya my phone! I need to save it. I shot up immediately to save my poor phone who died.

I rolled over to my another side of the table to connect my phone with the charger. As it continued to change from 0% to 1%, so on and so forth, I decided to on it.

After on-ing it, I pulled down my notification bar and checked for new texts. 69 missed calls from '오빠' and 70 texts messages from '내사랑 💘'.

Gosh... I guessed I made them too worried. I pressed on the power button and left my phone on the side table. Should I look for Taehyung? Since he was worried too? Urgh, struggles are real.

KIM TAEHYUNG

I lied on my bed thinking of the date my dad had arranged me to meet the girl, and of course thinking of Heeyoung. What happened to her? I'm so worried man.

Suddenly, a "Pang" sound hit my bedroom window. On that same time, my phone screen lit up. Heeyoung 's name showed up. "KYAAAAAAH FINALLY SJDHKEVEHSHBSKSHDHSKSHD!" I exclaimed and quickly ran down to my entrance without even reading the text. I opened the door.

"Tae—"

"Shhh. Don't say a thing." I whispered into her ears as I pulled her into a tight hug.

At that moment, time seemed to stop. Everything was frozen except us. She felt warm. I can feel that she was thinking of what's happening right now.

She slowly pushed me away and looked into my eyes without retrieving her hands back. We stared at each other, outside my house for a few minutes. I have no idea what but something made our side cheeks went up and made us smile. I invited her inside and made some hot chocolate for her while I hear what she has to say.

3:54am

"And then I went home, my family was asleep and then I decided to visit you and explain everything to you. " she ended her explanation with a sweet and cute smile.

I made her hair messy and told her everything would be okay and we cuddled.

"You know Heeyoung, I love you a lot." I said without any hesitation and let my hands caressed her face.

"I love you too," she said as her head slowly tilt to one side. Meaning that she fell asleep. I leaned down and put my face nearer to her face. I moved her strands of hair behind her ears and lower my face down. And the next moment,

yes. I kissed her.

---------------
HELLO GUYS !!!! finally updating after a Long time BECAUSE MID YEAR EXAMS FINALLY ENDED AND WE'RE HAVING POST EXAM ACTIVITIES THESE TWO WEEKS !!! I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN !!!!!! love y'all 💞💞‼️
- dabiantuan

edited on: 30/05/17
a/n: omg that author note up day is me now except it's june holidays yayayay