Chapter 24

JUNG HEEYOUNG

As soon as the first period started, the guy beside me has been talking and talking. Sometimes I was pissed by him, sometimes I answered and talked to him. He's just weird.

"Ohoh you know it's gonna be like the end of year exam soon and then we're gonna have a party!" oh wait, where have I heard this before?

"OH MARK!" I accidentally talked my thoughts out loud.

"Mark? My hyung!" He said cheerfully and I smiled at him.

"How did y'all meet each other? Like your group and all?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"Well, Mark, Bambam and Jackson were from international elementary school as they were from different countries. And starting from junior year in high school, Jackson did learnt fencing and Mark learnt martial arts.

End up, the three of them came to this school. First few days were quite hard for me, I was in the same class as Bambam and Youngjae and three of us got bullied by the school bullies who graduated.

And then no idea how Jackson and Mark was friends with Jaebum and Jinyoung, end up we became friends and formed a team!" the whole time Yugyeom was talking, I was listening but wasn't listening to the teacher.

Speaking of the devil, sigh....

"Heeyoung, you've not been paying attention. So what's the answer for Question 15," I looked down to my worksheet pretending to be thinking about my answer but honestly, I'm thinking of how to find a hole and jump into it to escape.

Just as I know teacher would start scolding and nagging at me for not listening, Yugyeom stood up and answered the question for me. I was in a shock state but I was lucky enough teacher let me off.

"Thanks," Yugyeom just smiled.

KIM TAEHYUNG

Wowow, so they have been talking? Wow Jung Heeyoung. I have got to talk to her today man. This can't continue on.

We are drifting because of these stupid circumstances between us. This is so annoying man.

"Taehyungie, what are you thinking?" don't blame me Heeyoung, this is a revenge.

"Thinking about you of course," I said sarcastically as I pinched her nose.

Sensing that two pairs of eyes are looking towards our direction, I smirked.

// LUNCH //

The bell rang and everyone rushed to the canteen as the queue would be very long and we will be left with little time to eat. I just bought two onigiri and went to find Heeyoung. I went to the hallway and found her walking with seven other guys. Wow.

I slowly jogged towards her and held onto her wrist. She turned around and gave me an annoyed look. She tried to pull her hand away but to no avail.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung what do you want?" she asked me.

"Can we please talk?" I said with empathy. Eyes already soothing, looking into her eyes.

Silence crept between all of us as we gained attention by the students.

"Taehyung, please go. Heeyoung doesn't want to see you," he said and separated both me and Heeyoung. I took out her palm and placed both the onigiris in her hand, "don't forget to eat."

I went back class and took my bag. I want go home. While walking out of the school gates, BaeMin was chasing behind me. She have been ask-shouting me not to go. I'm really reaching my limits you girls.