Chapter 12

Seokjin's POV

After receiving that message, I somehow felt excited so I quickly went to pack some clothes in my bag pack and also some daily necessities I need.

Since I am staying with the rest, it's easy to communicate with them.

"JIN! HUNGRY!" Jungkook yelled from his room.

I decided to ignore him since heading towards Hoseok 's house is important now.

"JIN DID YOU HEAR ME?!" Jungkook yelled again from his room again. Oh gosh, this young boy.

"YES, THERE'S FOOD AT HOSEOK 'S PLACE OKAY." I yelled back while putting my favourite pink soft toy into my bag.

I walked out to see only Namjoon ready. I sighed. As if Namjoon and I are their parents and we had to take care of them everyday.

Just then, one by one of them walked out. We then get our black van and I drove to Hoseok's house.

Hoseok 's POV

Ah! I guess they're here already. I walked towards the door and opened it. Revealing, 4 boys. Wait, where's Jimin and Taehyung?

"Where's Jimin and Taehyung?" I asked him.

"They are—" before he could answer my question someone already answered.

"They're in camp." Heeyoung answered while walking into the kitchen with her glass of plain water.

"What are they here for anyways," she asked while finding some food to eat.

"Accompany you? Since many of your friends are in camp and you're not allowed to go out." I tried explaining to her.

"Accompany? Are you trying to pity me or what? I don't need neither your nor their pity." She said and stormed off.

Sigh... The other members just stood there with their jaws hanging at what just happened.

I processed it through my mind. Yeah, it's just complicated isn't it. Sometimes trying to help a close person, becomes pitying them.

"Guys, leave her alone. Its okay." I said to make things clear while they entered the house silently, preventing to not make a single noise.

Heeyoung 's POV

I stopped my pen work and decided to get my cup refilled. I walked down the stairs to not only hear my footsteps but also the main door creaking open.

I heard Hoseok asking where Taehyung and Jimin were, I then told him they were in camp. Talking about Taehyung, those problems that happened came flooding back to my mind.

It seems like I'm the one running away from problems that I've created. Sigh... let's just not think about them.

I walked towards the cupboard above the stove and reached out for my favourite snack.

"What are they here for anyways." I asked trying to not sound curious.

"Accompany you? Since many of your friends are in camp and you're not allowed to go out." Hoseoksaid.

Accompany? Is he trying to make me laugh my ass out or what? I don't need companies.

"Accompany? Are you trying to pity me or what? I don't need neither your nor their pity." I said in an annoyed tone and went back up my room then slam the door.

I sat down on my turquoise chair and stared at the shattered family photo. Shattered. Yes, everything is shattered into pieces.

We just have to pick them up and make it back like a jigsaw puzzle. Easier said than done.

I drank some of my water, opened the snack and started working on my penmanship.

Since my father wants me to get into Harvard University. Fine. I will prove him wrong that I'm smart.

➳after a few hours

"ARUGH!" I groaned loudly at myself and threw the book on the floor.

What shit is this? After teaching myself so many times, I still can't get it. I'm not a perfect smart child. I'm just a human being made by God and sent down here to the earth, where i see humans with no humanity.

Just then, someone twisted my door knobs. I furrowed my eyes brows and looked at the door's direction.

"I heard you groaning, do you need some help?" Yoongi asked with his head popped in while his body was outside the room.

I nodded my head and gestured for him to enter my room.

"I'm sorry for my room, I'm a mess." I apologized.

He shook his head. Why? I didn't know.

"It's okay, it's fine," he said while ruffling my hair into a mess.

"Yah! I tried to not make my hair messy and you did!" I said while fixing my hair and we both chuckled.

He pulled a chair from I don't know where from my bedroom to my study table.

"So, what do you need me to teach?" he asked politely, like a teacher.

I pointed at the chapter on the textbook and gave him a pen. Well, teaching me went on for one and a half hours.

Author's Note: Sorry for updating this Taehyung 's fanfic after so long. ( also knowing some people won't read ) have watch yesterday's MAMA? It was the best out of all the years man.

Well, if you haven't or already know I have a Vernon fanfic !! Will be updating after publishing this! Sorry for taking a long time to update both fanfics and yes I really will run out of ideas.

dabiantuan.

❥a/n; yo idk about y'all but seeing that a/n i felt like telling y'all i feel like deleting/discontinuing the jimin one lel IDK HOW TO WRITE ANYMORE and i feel like it sucks

edited on: 07/01/17