Chapter 27

KIM TAEHYUNG

School continued and finally it was school ended. FINALLY YAS! I walked out of the class and walked to find Jungkook and Jimin.

I slide my school bag over my shoulder and ran to them.

"Where's Heeyoung? Is she okay?" I asked them with worried eyes.

"Nah, nothing happened just a few bruises. She's at home," Jimin explained.

"Urgh, do you guys want to follow me to find my homeroom teacher? BaeMin did all that to her and, she told my homeroom teacher she played truant," I said as we rushed over to the staff room.

I walked in the staff room and started to look for my homeroom teacher.

"Oh Taehyung, yes?" She asked me.

" I just want to say that Heeyoung didn't play truant. BaeMin lied. BaeMin locked her up in the storage room and her face have bruises," I explained to her.

"Ah, is that so? So should I believe BaeMin or you? You know her Mom is the principal here right?" she asked me.

I sighed, lowering my head, positioning my hands on my waist.

"So what if her Mom is the principal here. You should believe me, I'm Heeyoung's Boyfriend," Jimin and Jungkook was taken aback by what I said.

Ugh, regrets. Why did I break up with her? What the fvck Kim Taehyung? Are you out of your mind? I really love her.

"Alright, I will talk to both of them tomorrow. Go home Taehyung! Exams are around the corner and I totally do not want anybody to fail okay?" she said and shooed me, Jungkook and Jimin out.

We walked out of school and walk to the arcade. That's where relieve our stress. Not homework or study stress, life stress. (😉)

We played Basketball, shooting games, jackpots all sorts. It was about like a few hours of us playing.

We walked out of the arcade feeling satisfied. Then, we walked to one of the alley and lepak.

( A/N: I'm not sure if y'all know this word 🌚 It means something like hanging around like its a Malay word 🌚🌚 ) there.

We sat down and looked if anybody was nearby. Nobody was. Jimin then took out something from his pocket.

"Yah, Taehyung have you tried this? This can relieve stress I heard," Jimin said and handed me one cigarette.

I thought for awhile. Is this okay? Is it even right for me to smoke? Should I? Urgh, whatever.

I took one from Jimin and he helped me to light it. The first few times, I kept coughing as my lungs couldn't take it. After awhile, it felt okay.

Of course I continued. I never felt so relieved before other than things that was related to Heeyoung.

After smoking, I decided to go visit Heeyoung. I said bye to Jimin and Jungkook and headed towards her house.

JUNG HEEYOUNG

"Jimin and Jungkook thankyou for today. I'll be heading home now," I said as I threw my school bag over my shoulder and walked out of the sick bay.

That was nice of them for bringing me there. I've never felt that kind of love for awhile. I smiled to myself. It was just another day. Being locked up and heading home. I look like I was skipping school. I didn't chose it, it chose me.

As I walked towards our house, I walked past a convenience store. stomach growls

Urgh, stomach really?! At this timing? I was about to go in but nah, "I'm too lazy to take my wallet out."