Chapter 17

Heeyoung 's POV

"Well, there's still your end of year examination and there goes your graduation and then prom. Alright, class dismiss." Mrs Lee said.

Sigh, I have been studying straight for the examination that I even forgot to eat dinner. And prom... I don't think I will be able to find a damn partner.

Oh yes, thinking about Taehyung? Dream on. I have been avoiding him since he hated me so much and it seems like he's hooking up that Soo Hyun girl who transferred during camp time. I have no idea how did she even popped out of nowhere.

I packed my stuff and head to my locker since the lessons left were only a few after break, I decided to leave most of my books in the locker.

Just as I finished organizing my locker, someone slammed my locker door hard and now I'm facing him. Yes, Kim Tae Hyung.

I looked up to him, you know the height difference. Oooh seems like he's hair gotten a bit browner.

"W-what do you want?" I said trying to not sound like a coward.

"You seemed to be avoiding me don't you," he whispered.

His voice was raspy and it cracked, it was sexy. Oh my god, what? JUNG HEE YOUNG NO! But anyways, I haven't replied him.

"I-" I didn't have the chance to continue what I wanted to say when he slammed his lips on mine.

Oh my fcuking god what's happening. I could hear gasps from students passing by, I could hear the system of the phone camera flashing.

Suddenly reality hit me so hard and I finally pushed him away. He grabbed my wrist which hurt a lot and ran to the gym room where most equipments were there.

Once we settled down, I started yelling at him.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? THAT WAS my.. my..." I didn't dare to say it because it's embarrassing hahaha..

"Jung Hee Young, I like you okay? I know it's crazy but... I like you." He confessed so fast and straight toward like how a bird can drop it's shit onto the car.

"But we barely even talked and interact?!" it's true though, we don't even click and connect.

"Yah, I'm doing this because I don't have a prom partner and I need someone to tutor me," he yelled back.

"BUT YOU SHOULDN'T JUST STEAL my first— if you don't like me for who I am!" I shouted at him.

"Yah! Stop shouting at me!" he shouted back.

I stared daggers at him. I'm so mad at him seriously. He thinks what am I? A toy for him to bully?

"Trust me, be my slave for one week and you will definitely fall for me," he smirked before leaving the room.

But he still kissed me for no reason oh my god that arrogant guy.

"Seriously, whatever bye." Urgh...

After awhile, I walked out and to the cafeteria. "Yah, where were you I couldn't find you.l Soojung said as we linked our hands we're not lesbian, we're just best friends.

"Just some matters came up." I lied to her.

"Really? Do you need a listening ear?" well should I tell her? I mean I should right? She's my bestfriend after all.

"Alright, talk while eating!" I told her and we went to queue up for our food.

--

"OMg JUNGHEEYOUNG he really kissed you and told you that?l Soojung said it a little too loud that I even asked her to shut up.