Chapter 29

"So... what happened to you?" he asked as he placed two cups of hot chocolate on the coffee table.

I looked up to him, who was sitting beside me, while massaging my ankle. Should I tell him what happened? Because he would think that he's the cause of all these if I told him.

"Hey... if there's anything, you should open up to me alright?" he said as he caressed my cheeks.

I nodded and the sides of my lips turned into a small grin. He was my happiness after all. But something came into my mind again. Baemin. Is he still talking to her? Little did I know I spoke my thoughts out.

"Nah I don't. But please be careful of her she can do anything to you 24/7 but I can't be protecting you 24/7," he said as he placed one of his hand on mine.

I nodded and smiled at him. He's so cute though, so grateful to have him. Then we just continued talking about our lives and went to sleep after that.

*ringtone ringing*

I woke up to be Taehyung's laps while he folded his arms and sat up, sleeping. I reached out for my phone which was lying on the coffee table to see who was calling.

( Caller ID: Appa )

I let out a groan and ignored it. As soon as it stopped, I went to see my notifications as I continued lying on Taehyung's laps.

( 30 missed calls, 10:53pm
100 text messages, 9:38pm )

Why would they care so much when they scold me so much? I sighed as I cleared the notifications and that probably woke an alien up from his planet.

"Morning sunshine," he gave a peck on the cheeks as he smiled.

"Morning tae," I greeted him as I looked up to him.

After that, we went to wash up and Taehyung started to whine that he's hungry. I decided to cook something for that alien. When there's a companion, it's always fun to do anything. That means... eating was quite fun with that guy from another planet.

After eating, we went to study. Yeah, quite unexpected but we did.

taehyung "

I hit Heeyoung's head with my black pen for the 58th time. She kept dozing off while we were doing mathematics. She asked me how to do certain questions yet she dozed off. How cute haha.

Just then, someone knocked onto the door which caused Heeyoung to jump out of her seat. I went to open the door to realise it was Heeyoung's Father.

"Oh, Mr—"

I held my right cheeks tight, shockingly, staring at Heeyoung's Father. What was that slap for? I almost raged but couldn't as he was older than me. He walked into my house, colliding his shoulders with mine and went to drag Heeyoung out of her seat.

She did her best at putting all her weight on her supporting leg but to no avail, ended up falling down on her bum. Her Father do look ferocious. What happened?

"Jung Heeyoung, get on your legs right now," he shout-whispered.

Heeyoung stood up and walked towards him, glaring at him at the same time. All I could do was to stand rooted to the ground. I know, I'm useless. Before exiting the house entirely, she glanced back for the last time and got dragged out.

Of course I was mad. Mad about Heeyoung's Father. Why is he always like that? Probably he has something to do with my Father. Aish, well I don't know.

I continued sitting on the couch till the door got unlocked which got my attention.

"My darling, go get changed we are going to have lunch with BaeMin's family. Make sure you wear the suit I bought for you last week!" my mum nagged as she entered the house with my Father.

I groaned as I lazily rolled off the couch and walked to my room.

-

"just why can't I get this right!!!!!! fucking sakes!" I yelled at the tie.

"omo omo, calm down dear, mum's here to help you alright," my mum barged in the room, hearing my loud yelling.

she re-tied my tie and pull it up closely to the collar of my white formal shirt. I sighed as I look as if I'm gonna get married in a few couple of hours. wait, what?

even if I want to get married, it wouldn't be with baemin. it would be with heeyoung instead!! I thought as me and my parents headed towards the car.

as soon as we reached the place, I stared in awe at the fanciful restaurant. standing at the entrance was baemin and her parents. wondering;; if they do own this restaurant.

we walked into the restaurant, with both fathers in front, both mothers behind the fathers and is behind the mothers. oh well, I thought today would be a good day but I Guess not anymore ;")

we walked to the vip room which was fanciful as fuck like those you would see in some rich mean mother companies or something. we sat down at our designated seats and settled down.

the waiters gracefully placed the napkins on our laps and I thanked them. ((such a kind tae, duhh))

it was something like a course meal and there were different courses coming at different timings. the first one was the appetiser; butternut squash ravioli.

it looks damn yummy and I didn't even call both parties (parents) to eat when I used my chopsticks to poke it. and at the same time, someone just had to ruin my mood. baemin poked the same piece as me at the same time.

we looked up in sync, staring at each other intensely. we stayed for a few seconds sending glares to each other.

baemin's Father just had to interrupt, "aigoo, just look at them, this is fate!"

just then, I felt something pain on my foot. it was sharp. then I realise it was baemin. she used her heels and stepped on my precious leather boots and snatched the piece of butternut squash ravioli away.

I jumped out of my seat, holding onto my food while blowing it, thinking that it would help. how stupid of me.

while on the other point of view, she's there enjoying the food like a flipping pig.

I stopped blowing my foot and hit her chopsticks away. she slowly stared daggers at me.

"yah! what's your problem, i'm eating!" she screamed at me. I almost went deaf gosh.

"oh really? I didn't stop you," I calmly said, looking complacent.

"ugh goddamn you!" she cursed at me and continued eating with a angered expression. I couldn't stop laughing at her. in a way of teasing but I would never like her.

just at this moment, I was thinking,

how's heeyoung right now?
-

SORRY FOR A SHORT AND CRAPPY CHAPTER !!!! I will come back with a good one I promise :"D