閨蜜

➳flashback

yoongi

we were playing truth and dare. when it was taehyung's turn, namjoon asked heeyoung to ask taehyung a question. but she acted as if she was having a stomach ache and ran to the toilet.

i looked at the weird atmosphere. everyone looked at each other. since taehyung was sitting beside me, i decided to ask him.

"yah, what's wrong with you two?" he simply just walked away. wow, attitude much?

"yoongi," someone from behind called me.

"yeah?" i looked back and it was jimin. i looked at him with a questioning look, "what?"

he spilled out about what happened at the amusement park. god... this girl is such a hard-headed person. forcing herself to do something she doesn't want to? i went to the toilet she hid.

"heeyou—, oh. you fell asleep." i looked at her cute angelic face which reminds me a lot of my ex-girlfriend. damn... but anyways, i brought her up to her room.

➳end of flashback

heeyoung

i couldn't care less about what happened. i washed up and went downstairs. i saw hoseok munching down his toast. where are his friends?

"wondering why they're not here?" he asked while finishing the last bit.

"they went out to buy some stuffs they'll be back soon."

i nodded and went upstairs. breakfast? nah, i'm not hungry. i turned on my mac book and scrolled through many art tutorials. i then take out my scrapbook and started drawing with my own creativeness.

"it's not working, so stop fronting
i know you want me, let's start talking
it's not working, so stop fronting
i know you want me, let's start talking"

just at this moment, someone pulled out my earpiece. i looked up and saw my father. he grabbed my scrapbook and threw it over the room. anger started to build inside of me.

"jung heeyoung, i want you to listen. your mum and i divorced. from right now, study hard and better rank the first one in your class examinations or else... you'll see what happens." he left the room after saying that.

they divorced... already? i quickly searched for my phone and dialled for my mum.

"hello?" she answered.

"why..." i asked as tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"youngie-ah, i'm sorry to have to let you experience all these. listen to your dad okay?" she said and ended the call.

i threw my phone down on my bed. i just settled into this new environment and thought everything was going to be fine. at least, that's how i comfort myself. but every single time something good happens, it will be followed by a problem. why's life so unfair?

study? strict rules? no going out with friends? then how am i gonna live my life? since there's a test coming up next week, i decided to study for it. i took out my books. i was about to start when my phone vibrated.

➳heeyoung's phone

class 2-4 sweg

mrs lee:
class, the upcoming examinations or tests'
grades will be appearing in your student
report book. please study hard and do well.