Takeshita Haru

Hi Readers!

101 reads! Thank you all for your support!

Disclaimer: I do not own any part of Naruto. I do own all my original characters however, and any original plots. This book is also copyrighted.

Also, I would like to warn you (and this is a VERY late warning) that this and my other books are unedited. There will be spelling errors, typos and ect. One of the main mistakes you might notice is that I keep on switching between present and past tense.

Thank you for your understanding!

Your Writer Friend,

Emerden101🌹

Rin's POV

Where was that boy? I followed the light and I came up to some bars. The light floated past them and stopped at a certain place in the darkness. My hands heated up and I put them on the bars. I pushed my arms apart and the bars bent like clay. I stepped in and I stopped where the light hovered just as it extinguished. I cautiously felt around until I found something cold. Fingers? They curled around mine and I could feel how weak they were. "Hello?"

Something hard collided with my face and I stared in astonishment as the stinging pulsed on my cheek.

"Who's there?!" Hissed the familiar hoarse voice.

"Me."

Great response, Rin, I groaned inwardly.

"I-I mean, the girl that-" I paused, "the girl that..." I stopped and I hugged my knees, he probably knew who I was by now, "I came here to apologize."

"I haven't heard that kind of phrase for a long time." I was surprised at how cold the voice was. Had this boy regained some of his strength?

A little bit of hurt came at me but I shook it off. He had every reason to be angry at me yet....I felt a little indignant.

"I understand if you don't accept the apology but-"

"It's because I don't believe in the apology," sneered the boy, "why should I believe yet another of Orochimaru's henchmen?"

"I am not his henchman!" I say indignantly, "I only promised to stay with him because-"

"He promised he would make you strong, don't he?" Snapped the boy, "That's what happens with everyone. What they don't know is that they are nothing but tools to him."

I felt my face burn, "I know but, I don't really have an option. I really want to protect-"

"All that is ever in your head is power," leered the boy and a spark sprung up inside me, "how cheap can you get-"

"You don't know what I've been through!" I almost screamed, "I lost everything! I don't even know if my existence is worthy anymore! You have no idea how useless I feel! Don't label me-"

"Oh yeah?!"

"Yeah!" I threw a fist and I could hear his body fly and hit the wall, "You're horrible!" I yelled, and my voice clanged against the walls, "I didn't even want to hurt you in the first place!" I flopped onto the ground and a few tears leaked out. As if I needed any reminders of my past.

"I gave up everything for a second chance....because my first try was so stupid..."

"And who gave you this second chance, Orochimaru?"

"No," I snapped, "he wouldn't be able to."

"Then who did?"

I smile slyly, "I'm not obligated to tell you."