Tales of the Past~Pt. 2

I'm breaking my word. I think I'll stretch this filler arc to three chapters. Sorry about that, hehe.....

I have a question. Sooner or later, should I start another Naruto fanfiction about Sakura having a brother? When? Later? Now? Tell me.......

Sorry if this chapter is boring. Deities sure talk in dull ways......

You know what I own under copyright.

Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. I will be using some language used in the manga.

I have a question for a certain amount of readers. And no, I couldn't resist asking (>.<) If you don't want the Fourth Shinobi War (and possibly events after that) spoiled for you (I'm dead serious here) skip until you see large capital letters.

Ok....so.... How many of you remember how Kakashi and Pakkun said that Sasuke and Narto's lives are greatly similar to the lives of Senju Hashirama and Uchiha Madara? How many of you know Madara and Hashirama's past? Using your knowledge, does anyone here find it suspicious that Sasuke teamed up with Naruto again? What if he acts like Madara did after founding the Leaf Village. Heck...if my prediction was wrong I'll slap myself -_-

YOU MAY NOW READ ON, LARGE CAPITAL LETTERS!!

Vote

Comment

Enjoy!

------------------------------

Rin's POV

"My host returned home, and in his heart he was smiling widely.

"One can unconsciously activate my eyes...but that is only for the first few times. You for example Rin, activated them in your wonder when you first saw light as a newborn. My old host...activated them when his emotions spiked.

"He was standing at the mirror smiling. He was thinking about building the settlement he always wanted to watch over, when his eyes changed. He was frightened at first. I watched on amusedly. Gradually, he got excited and even called his younger brother.

"I was concerned at first, but since there were no human records of kami ever coming down to earth as hosted deities so I could relax. My host thought that it could be dojutsu....which my eyes halfway were.

"I still chose to not reveal myself, my host had grown more interesting with each day....."

"Hey," I piped up, "was the God of Shinobi your host?"

Amaterasu sounded amused, "God of Shinobi? There is no such thing unless it is a honors title created by mortals.

"Senju Hashirama...." I said quietly, "he was best friends with Uchiha Madara. Father used to talk about Hashirama like he was a curse. I guess it's because he killed the Uchiha clan's greatest leader. Madara in my opinion is a creepy man..."

"Ah...yes. So that was his name. Madara of the Uchiha with the sharingan?"

"Yeah...."

Amaterasu breathed deeply, "It was when Madara turned on Hashirama when I felt the second time of ny devastated emotion. It was such a pity that things had to turn out that way.....but, Hashirama managed to found the village he always dreamed of. "

"Konoha...." I muttered, "he was the first Hokage. His remaining brother Tobirama became the second. Their student became the third and the student of his student became the fourth."

"You know your history well."

"Father talked about it. But really, he dislikes all of them. He thinks, no he thought, that it was high time an Uchiha became Hokage." I looked up, "Did you ever reveal yourself to Hashirama?"