Special Chapter!

Yeah....I promised that I would include pictures....but I didn't. Next chapter won't be a chapter but a directory to where multiple pictures will be posted throughout the book! So...the next update will be slow! Really slow.

I do not own any original Naruto characters or jutsus etc. These belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

This book is copyrighted. I own any OC, practically the entire plot of this story, and any original jutsus (Basically Rin's jutsu and the Takeshita's jutsu AND the unnamed jutsu that Haru used on the cliff).

Special Chapter before the time skip! The pasts of five children will bring them together in the years to come. As novices...then, as the fighting Shinobi for the future.

Okay, another ranting period. This is for you, Sakura-haters. Think she's weak? She could pulverize you in a second. Think her heart is weak and she always let's her emotions get in the way? @$&#%!? PLEASE! Sure she was a little troublesome in the beginning at the Bridge Builder Arc but she got braver and stronger! She's strong enough to continue to support Sasuke even though everyone had abandoned him (except Naruto), and she loves Sasuke enough to kill him to save his old self! And for Sakura lovers...... I know you think she is strong and I love your stories...but please find a way to express Sakura's strength that DOESN'T include her joining the Akatsuki or Orochimaru. Sakura is strong, she wouldn't abandon anyone even if THEY think she is weak. And seriously, who in Konoha 11 thinks Sakura is weak?! But what am I saying? I'll leave your own stories to yourself :D *sigh* I can be annoyingly bossy at times, huh? Don't mind me folks, I don't want to effect your wonderful story lines.....

Please vote (come on, it takes less than a second and this is a Special Chapter!) and comment (leave your good and bad opinions for me to read!) and enjoy!

Hope you like Part 3 (when you get there)

Emerden101

Special Chapter Part 1: Pain

Rin's POV

A week later, sunset

A panted and leaned against the wall in one of the training rooms. I really needed to improve my physical strength, but every time I imagined myself with muscles lining my thin arms and legs, I wanted to be sick. I think I'll just sit back and stick with speed, hoping the enemy doesn't manage to pin me down.

"That's a lazy way," HokaNoJiko snapped, "and you call yourself a shinobi."

"Shut up..." I muttered, then I noticed something, "you're awfully quiet, Ama."

"You've certainly changed very this past month since you died, Rin. I liked you better before."

That hurt. A lot. HokaNoJiko cursed me repeatedly, but that was like her. Ama on the other hand...she wasn't the kind of person. Besides, I always thought of her like a second mother. Her saying something like that was bitter.

"How can you say that all of a sudden," I whispered.

"I have every reason to, Rin."

"No, you don't!"

Unusually, Ama didn't seem at all fazed that she had hurt my feelings, "Before, you were traumatized by how much killing happened in the shinobi world. You tried to give everyone a chance. You did not want anyone, anyone at all, to be in pain. Yet here you stand, uncaring of what happened to Shiga Tadao. You listened to his cries of pain to fill your heart with comfort. Do you feel no remorse in doing this to him?"

My temper flared and I leapt up, "Shut up! Shut up! He deserved it! I hate him, I really hate people like him! It was justice! HE DESERVED IT!"

Ama's voice was dead cold. Then I realized. She thought I was no better than the scum that she had seen in her immortal life. "And who are you," she said in a dead calm, "to talk about justice? Do you think you are special? Where did all this foolish pride come from? And what about his daughters? What you said to Shiga Akane was hurting, and you just doomed her life."