Chapter 45

Chapter 45

It's been a week since I was in their house. I met his mom that is very kind and so hospitable. Masayang ka-kwentuhan at syempre, cool!

That time, I was really happy that she told me the real thing that happened to me. She said that Prince, her son tried to help me escape in the campus and yeah he did but to bring me in their house was not in his plan. Nahimatay raw ako at the middle of the road while we're heading to the parking space nearby the campus. Baka raw natrauma ako sa nangyari kaya nawalan ako ng malay. Then, she was shocked that Prince brought a girl with him in their house. She also added that it's the first time and the next thing was she told me ... it'll be between herself and only to herself only. By the way, she was the one who changed my clothes. Bakit kay Prince ang damit na suot ko? It's because she said that she really don't know what to do so she just get some clothes in the closet. She's really a good person and great mom for Prince because I can see that she really loves him more than anything. The secret of Delos Santos Family is that, the original Delos Santos was already gone. Yeah, her husband and his dad were already in heaven a long time. It's really terrible and sad but that's life is all about.

After the dinner in Delos Santos residence, I told them that I should not stay for long because my family will getting worried about me. Prince is that one who drove me home. I'm happy that we're somehow okay ... pero hindi pa rin kami nag-uusap about what happened.

So there, I told my Mom and Dad about what happened to me. My brother is there but he's mad at me. I should give him some more space. We'll talk in the right time and I can wait for it.

Southville High

Same air, same campus, same outfit and same faces – this is how my day starts. Siguro eto na talaga ang buhay ko sa school na 'to. Palaging binubully, pinag-uusapan at syempre nilalayuan.

Bakit?

Kung noong sikat ako at mataray, palaging brand new ang mga gamit at suot ko ... kumbaga sabay sa uso. Ngayon ay naging baduy at cheap na ako. Pero hindi naman talaga ako cheap, this is what I call, being simple. Ok lang naman na ganoon ang maging reaksyon nila at least ako, nagbago na.

Hinding-hindi ko na ibabalik pa ang ugali kong patapon at walang kwenta. Gusto ko nang maging masaya at kuntento sa lahat.

I put some stuffs on my locker and get the things I need for my morning classes.