Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Property of Grasha_Maldita

Ally,

When I first saw you, I know you're the right one for me. I just couldn't imagine that I'm going to feel this kind of love that I'm feeling right now for you. I tried to stop thinking of you but I can't teach my heart and mind because it's always YOU. I was very happy when you talked to me and I was very rude because my heart beats so fast when you're around. I know that it was a very lame excuse but that's the truth.

When I found out the truth behind that book, I felt sad for you. I really wanted to be by your side but I can't dahil nahihiya ako sayo. Nakuntento na lamang ako sa pagtingin sayo sa malayo at masaya na ako doon. Akala ko magiging malungkot ka sa nangyari pero mali ako. Nagulat na lamang ako nang bigla kang nagpakita sa campus at nag-iba. Oo, nagbago ka at nalungkot ako pero dahil sa masaya ka noon sa ginagawa mo ay may part sakin na masaya na rin kahit papano. Akala ko ok lang ako pero nung nakita ko na kasama mo si James ay nasaktan talaga ako. Pasulyap-sulyap lagi sayo ang ginagawa ko hanggang naisipan kong mag-iwan ng mga bagay sa locker na magugustuhan mo. Lagi kitang sinusundan nang hindi mo alam. Oo, gustong-gusto kita at ayaw na kitang pakawalan pa.

You've changed a lot and I thought it was a sign of hating you but no it wasn't because it was the start of accepting and loving you. I realized that when I first laid my eyes on you, it's the thing called love. I was the happiest man in the world when you came into my life Ally.

I thought that everything's under control and we'll be happy together. I thought we can be together for so long but things happened for a reason and I can't control it. I wanted to stay to be with you but I also need my family to be by my side. I don't want to choose in between but I didn't get a chance.

We're going to stay in States for good because my Dad will open up a business there. Leaving you there makes my heart broke but Ally, they left me no choice but to be with them. This is the hardest thing that I couldn't think anything but you.

If you're reading my letter right now, I think we already left the country. L

I want you to keep my picture when time comes you're going to miss me and I want you to wear the bracelet because it symbolizes my love and loyal for you.

I promise you that I'll be back there and get you.

Please wait for me.

I LOVE YOU ALLY VERY MUCH.

PJ

----------------------------------------------

AFTER 10 YEARS

Hi, this is Ally Mari Yuzon. I'm working as an executive secretary in ABC Company. I'm 26 and I'm also a writer. I took up Business Management and graduated with a degree. My family owns a shop called Pizza Shacks Parlour and it's really successful. My mom and dad are the one who managing it. My brother is a successful singer. We are very proud of him.

Naglalakad ako ngayon papunta sa ABC Building.

Syempre after 10 years, madami na ang nagbago. Hindi na ako yung Ally na isip-bata, hindi na ako yung taong mahina. Marami akong natutunan sa mga taong nagdaan. Masasabi ko na kuntento na ako.

Flashback

"Ally sweetie, open the door ... ", mom shouted outside my room. Kanina pa siya katok ng katok and I didn't allow her to come inside my room.

After I read his letter, my heart broke into pieces. It's really hurt and I couldn't imagine that he left me hanging here. I really love him that much pero bakit ganito pa ang nangyari samin.

I was lying in my bed and crying all day.

" Swee --- oh my god ... what happened? "

Napatakip nalang ako ng kumot dahil wala rin naman akong ganang ikwento sa kanya ang nangyari. Masakit e ... sobra.

Afterwards, I just felt her presence at my side. Maybe she already knew what happened because I threw his letter out of nowhere in my room. Oo, nagulat siya dahil magulo ang kwarto ko. Naitapon ko kasi ang bawat mahawakan kong gamit dahil sa inis at lungkot at sakit.

I felt his hand brushing through my hair. We're not so close but I really need someone right now to be by my side. " Ally ... pain is part of life. We should suffer ... so that we learned from it. Sweetie, life is full of surprises ... sometimes its happiness and sometimes, its sadness. ", she said and took a deep breath. I was silently crying while I was listening to her.

" Love ... they say that love is happiness ; love is sadness. But you know what the real meaning of love is? ... ", she paused. I slowly looked at her. She even wiped my tears and put a smile on her face, "Love always starts here ... ", she pointed my heart and continued, "You will know the real and the true meaning of love when you feel it here ... ".

" You're hurt sweetie and it's normal. Love comes that way so that we could be strong and brave. Lahat tayo nabibigo at nasasaktan pero God plans all of this. He wants us to be stronger no matter what. This is just a test that you must pass it on. "

"Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart."

Sa pagkakasabing iyon ni Mom ay tuluyan na akong umiyak at napayakap sa kanya. Masakit talaga ang ginawa niya sakin. Bakit ganoon?!

Ilang araw din akong hindi lumabas ng kwarto. My family know what happened to me and they're always by my side. I even talked to my friends and they can't believe about it pero andyan din sila sa tabi ko no matter what.

Yung mga oras na malungkot ako at maiiyak na ay andyan ang family ko para pangitiin ako. Sa aking pag-iisa, andyan lagi sa aking tabi ang mga friends ko. Hindi nila ako iniwan sa mga oras na kailangan ko ng kasama.

Mga ilang buwan ay medyo bumalik na ako sa sarili. Nakakangiti at nakikipag-usap na sa iba. Pero kahit bali-baliktarin man ang mundo ay andito pa rin siya sa puso't isipan ko.

Mahal ko pa rin at hindi magbabago.

Property of Grasha_Maldita