4 ✓

Justin's POV:

Justin's POV:

I walked back into my dorm and laid down looking at the clock. 8. Yeah after I was done,  we talked out the plan. At 8:10 we are heading out so I looked over at Nick and Joe, they are snorers.. Great. I watched some TV to pass time and then jumped up at the knock on my door. I opened it and smiled at my friends, I walked out and we headed for the girls dorms. Zac ran up to us. "Got the keys to every room!" He said while handing them to me. "Alright when this plan is done, Gregg, you have to run back and put them up." I told the guys which of them had which room and giving them a key. I was alone because I only had 3 doors to cover, the first room was the one with Jasmine. I shut back the door not doing anything. The second door interested me, Taylor, Demi, and Selena was in it. I smirked and got out my sharpie. I drew a mustache on Selena's face and a circle around her eye, I drew on Demi's and Taylor's faces with a different design for each face then ran to their wall and wrote "Loser!" on it. I shut back their door and ran to the other room doing the same thing. I ran outside because I heard the dorm adviser coming. I met up with everyone behind the big trash can and shoved the keys at Gregg. "Alright guys, lets get back to our dorms fast!" I was the first to bolt out running because, even if this school is lame, it's interesting. I ran into my room and heard Joe and Nick still snoring, Yes! Success! I laid down and closed my eyes smiling. The next day came fast; Joe's alarm clock woke me up. "Turn that damn thing off!" I yelled while putting a pillow over my head. "It's time to get up, School!" I groaned. I forgot this place was a school since I came on a Sunday. I got up unwillingly and went into the closet changing into some black skinny jeans with a dark blue V-neck and some purple high tops. I brushed my teeth and left my hair the way it was walking out the door. I quickly started running for the girl's dorm and heard tons of screams as I past the bathrooms, Hah! I bumped into someone. "Watch it." I snapped at the person while walking past them. "You ran into me so you watch it!" Great, it's Selena. I turned around and bursted out laughing at her face. "Have you been to the bathroom yet?" I turned back around; I saw Zac and ran up to me. "Plan success! That was awesome!" Zac glared at me. "You wrote on my girlfriends face!" I looked away from him. "I did not know she was your girlfriend." I spoke softly; great I'm going to lose my friends. I heard someone laugh and looked at Zac mad. "Just kidding dude! You skipped her room, thanks." I playfully punched him in the arm and smirked. When we got to my first class I looked around and all the girls were in the back talking, they looked pretty mad. I rolled my eyes and walked to the front and saw the back of Selena's head, I sat beside her. "So I see you looked in the mirror." I said while putting my books on the desk. She glared at me. "Did you do it with your idiotic friends?" I rolled my eyes and ignored the question; I heard someone sit beside me and saw it was Zac then I heard Cody. "Hey, Miss Gomez, you're in my seat." I looked over at Cody and saw him sit down then I looked back at Selena who sat next to Demi. I sighed. "Alright Justin, you are in our group." I heard Zac say, I thought I was already but whatever. "But before we let you in, you have to spend the whole day with Selena tomorrow since its V-Day and we have School off." I sighed and glared at Cody. "Fine, I'll do it." I said. I actually want to annoy her so this shall be fun. The class went by fast to me, the Teacher just sat at her desk reading and I talked with Zac glaring at Selena every now and then. When Lunch came I sat with my group and the rest of the day went. Right now I'm walking back to my dorm thinking about my date tonight with Jasmine it's going to be awesome. I'm going to take her to the movies and kiss her, I'll judge her by the way she kisses but if she sucks I'm leaving early, let me make that clear. I heard someone beside me and I glared at Selena. "What do you want stalker?" I asked coldly and rudely.