18 ✓

Justin's POV:

Justin's POV:

The next day came and I was woken up by Selena shaking me and a bell. "Justin!" I quickly sat up rubbing my eyes and saw everyone else was gone, why didn't they wake me up?! "Just go, I'll catch up." I said while grabbing my clothes and running off to change. I put on a blue shirt with a white hoodie and dark blue skinny jeans. I brushed my teeth very quickly and put a breath mint in my mouth running out, everyone was already in their classes and I sighed running in stuffing my books in my bag and running off to class. "Well.. Hello, Mr. Bieber. Nice of you to join us, do you have a tardy slip?" I sighed and put my stuff down then walked out of the class, I hate School. When I got to the front office, they handed me an unexcused pass and I walked back over to my class handing it to the teacher then walking back over to my seat next to Selena. "Nice." She whispered, I just ignored her, the boys where glaring at me. Zac was still in the hospital and once he's out he's going to jail for about a year. I just took a deep breaths and tried to focus on the board but Zac's beating kept popping into my head. "Justin, pay attention! I asked you what the answer was!" I looked up at the board at the problem, a bunch a signs which I have no idea what they could mean. "Uh.. um.." Everybody laughed and I just smiled almost red in the face. "24?" I asked while looking at the teacher. "No. 158. Detention." I sighed and took the slip then stuffed it in my pocket sighing. The boys smiled at me and I smiled back then felt someone hit my arm. "What?" I asked Selena. She stared at me then the boys. I just ignored her again then the bell rang. Finally. I quickly grabbed my books and ran out of the classroom. "Justin what's wrong?" Selena asked while running after me, I slowed down and walked with her. "Uh.. nothing, nothing's wrong." I really don't want to admit this but I'm starting to miss being part of the boys, I mean I could be the new leader now that Zac's gone! "Justin, why were you not paying attention, you are starting to get like you were before." Why can't she just leave me alone and see that I don't feel like talking to her. The rest of the day went with me starting to talk to the boys again and ignoring Selena. I don't know what's going on with me but I don't care right now. "Justin, is there something you want to tell me? Do you want to break up?" I quickly turned around mad and without thinking, I punched her in the eye. I stopped breathing for a minute then looked around, seeing that no one saw. I quickly picked her up running back to the dorm. Damn it! Why did I just do that?! What is wrong with me! I lay her on the bed locking the door so the others would not come in. Then I started shaking Selena so she would wake up. Minutes past and she was still out like a light. Then I heard someone knocking on the door. "Selena? Justin? Could you open the door? I have Demi and she really needs to lay down!" I started shaking Selena more but I don't think she's waking up anytime soon, I stood up and opened the door. "Sorry, Selena's sleeping." I let them in closing the door again and started pacing while looking at Selena. "Hey, we get our dorms back today, I'm not sure what time but I know it's today." I nodded while smiling then started to hear Selena groan, I quickly walked back over to her. "Hey Sel." She looked at me confused, I picked her up taking her outside into the hall then setting her down, letting her sit against the wall. I am not getting in trouble for this! "What happened?" She asked while touching her right eye in pain. "Uh.. well.. the truth.. you ran into a wall when you where running up to me." She nodded; I can't believe that lie worked!