26 ✓

Justin's POV:

Justin's POV:

When I opened my eyes, I was being dragged out of the bed. I looked up and saw Selena still sleeping, I quickly got out of the person's grip and spinned around seeing an angry Mr. Gomez. "What do you think you're doing in mu house young man?!" I heard a big thump and ran over to Selena helping her up. "Don't you dare touch my daughter!" He screamed again while grabbing my arm hard and pulling me out of the room. "Daddy stop! He's not bad any more! Stop!" Selena screamed while grabbing my other arm. They both started playing tug of war over me. "I saw him on the front of the news paper; Boys who have changed do not run away!" I sighed and pulled my arms in and stepped back. "I don't want to cause any trouble, I'm sorry for being in your house Mr. Gomez." I said while walking out and wondering off into the woods.

Selena's POV:

I glared at my father. "Dad, I love him!" I ran over to the door but he yanked my arm and I screamed in pain. "I DON'T CARE SELENA HE'S A STREET RAT! YOU're GROUNDED UNTIL YOU GO BACK TO SCHOOL, GET TO YOUR ROOM!" I glared at him again and ran to my room and slammed the door locking it. Why does he do this to me?! I should have hid Justin more.. Justin, what if he's going to run off again? I ran to my window opening it and jumped out running off looking for Justin. I heard leafs crunching and turned to my right, I ran into the woods. "JUSTIN?! " I called, the leaf crunching stopped and I smiled running faster and than saw him running over to me, he pulled me into a big hug and I hugged him back. "I want to run away with you." I said while smiling up at him. "I'm not going to let you throw away your life Selena." I quickly shook my head. "I already sneaked out of my house; I want to be with you Justin." He smiled at me again, sighing. "Where are we heading?" I smiled widely grabbing his hand starting to run. "The woods lead to the boarder of California, and Demi lives on the boarder so we could crash at her house until I find someone else that lives further." He smiled again and we started walking after a couple of minutes.

Justin's POV:

This is going to be great, just me and Selena for the rest of our lives, no parents, just friends. I love it! I started seeing light and I smiled. "I think we are almost to the end." I said while smiling at her. "And almost to our freedom!" she screamed. I smiled and we ran to the light. As we got nearer I saw a house, she was not joking it really does lead to Demi's house. Once we got out, the door shot open and I saw Demi. "Selena? Justin? What the heck are you doing here?!" She screamed while running up to us. "We are running away and where wondering if we could hide in your house for a while." She looked at us unsure, and we looked at her with begging eyes.