34 ✓

Selena's POV:

Selena's POV:

It's been 6 years, 6 years since Justin asked me to marry him and I said yes. You'd think we would be happily married right now, you'd think we would have children; you'd think we'd be together right now. Well those thoughts are a flat out lie, stop them right now and let me tell you the story. I said yes to marry him and we both couldn't be happier. He stopped everyone from bullying me, and did what ever I wanted. He was the perfect boyfriend/fiancé.. but the school year ended and he came over to my house one night for dinner, to work things out with my dad before we told him we were getting married. Well that's where everything went down hill, my dad didn't like the fact I was still with Justin. He began to be okay once he sat down at the dinner table, and I thought the plan would work. We finished eating and told him we had some big news, I said we were getting married, my mom was happy that I found the boy I wanted to start a life with but my dad dropped his act and threw Justin out. That's right, he really threw him out, out the window, he was hurt, bleeding to death. My mom called 911 but my dad never let me see him again, I never did see him again, I don't know if he's dead and I sure don't know if he's alive. I miss him to death but I can't do anything. After everything went down, my dad and mum got divorced. My dad moved back to Ohio and my mom stayed in LA. I did try to see Justin again but the Hospital would not let me see him or let me know what was going on, that's why I don't know if he's dead or alive. Once I was out of school I moved into an apartment with my mother because she lost her job and I still haven't found another boy. I work at Starbucks and she got a job as a waitress, we barely pay full rent each month and it's hard to focus with only Justin on my mind. "Selena!" Demi screamed at me as I felt my hand starting to burn, I quickly took my finger off the coffee button and put the lid on the cup of coffee handing it to the customer. "Selena, I hired you to help you but you're not doing that great of a job!" Demi is my boss, she hired me only because I'm her best friend and I'm not that good at my job but she keeps me here because she knows I'm going through a rough time. "I'm sorry; I just can't get Justin off of my mind!" I screamed, making everybody look at me, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back, I sat down sad. "I understand Sel but I can't keep you here if you're going to continue to day dream." She said while I quickly snapped Justin out of my mind, knowing my job was on the line. "I'm sorry, I'll do better." I begged her; she tapped her fingers on the counter. "One more chance Selena, that's all I can give you." I quickly gave her a big bear hug. "I won't let you down, I promise!" I then ran back out and made the next order, keeping Justin at the side of my brain, saving the memories for after work.