50 ✓

Justin's POV:

Justin's POV:

I pulled into the super long gravel driveway leading to the dark log cabin.. I'm probably an idiot for coming out here based on selfish people.. but the most caring guy based on kind people.. which is what I would label myself as. "So how are we going to do this? Just barge in and probably get our butts kicked or.." I slammed the brakes, stopping Nick's question and opened my door. "We are just walking in there and beating up anybody who comes in the way of our girls." I said simply slamming my car door. "I'll stay in the car." Nick said nervously, I gave him a look but he wouldn't budge. "Fine then." I said, then ran inside silently, looking around.. then I remembered it's all just one big room.. I think I've been tricked. I tried to open the door and walk out but before I could even move my foot, something hard and heavy hit my head, causing me to collapse to the floor in pain, I slowly drifted asleep.

I woke up in a strange place with my head aching. "Huh?" I said uncontrollably, starting to sit up.. but I couldn't. I turned my head behind me and saw my hands were chained to a pole on the floor.. this is just great! The metal door opened and I stared up at an older version of Mr. Gomez, I turned my stare into a glare and moved back abit until the wall stopped me. "Wow Justin, you sure have changed into a nice, handsome, kind of smart young man." He smirked at me but I just looked down, not making any eye contact. "Why are you doing this to me.. most importantly.. why are you doing this to Selena.. and Demi!" I challenged him, only glancing at his ugly face. "Demi knew too much, so I had to hide her, I plan to erase the memory of all this from her in a couple of hours.. as well as Selena's.. the memory of you anyways." I tried to stand up once again but failed, which drove me insane, I hate this! "And to you.. well because you split me and my family up! We were perfectly fine until you showed up, I will kill you tonight and reunite with my family.. and the best thing is, Selena won't even remember you Justin.. at all." I tried to kick him but he was too far away. "Mrs. Gomez is smart, smarter than you or me! She will know not to get back together with a filthy rat like you!" I screamed, David quickly kicked me in the jaw hard, I looked down in pain. "Once you're out of the way, I can explain I've changed, the best part is Selena will be backing me up.. and I'm going to say I tried to save you." I spat in his face because he was right in front of me. "You idiot! Evidence will prove you killed me!" I screamed, hating the pictures I was getting of Selena alone, without me.. and not knowing I even existed. "I'm not going to kill you, you fool! Logan is!" I looked up at the sound of the door opening again and saw the same guy walk in that was on the picture of the wallet I snatched. "Nice try! I know Selena.." He quickly cut me off by kicking me in the stomach. "Selena is.." I tried to finish my sentence but I received another bad pain in my ribs, so I shut up, looking down. "I'm about to erase her memory you.. you.." He laughed with no humor and slapped me. "I'll just let you watch." and with that he stood up, walking to the TV screen in the corner, showing Selena on a bed, crying. "At least let me say goodbye!" I screamed, starting to cry, Mr. Gomez ignored me and walked out, soon being seen on the screen. "It's over boy, your lover days with Selena are kaput." Logan said, smirking at me, I quickly looked at him hurt and with tears. "Haven't you ever loved someone?" I asked then Logan's expression changed to sad. "Y-yeah." he replied. "Who?" I asked once again. "Her name was.. Victoria." He said, smiling, probably remembering her. "What happened?" I asked, glancing at the screen, seeing David has not done anything.. maybe I can get Logan to let me free so I can save the day. "She just disappeared one day, the last thing she did was take a jog." I looked at him shocked and he looked at me confused. "I know what happened to her!" I screamed, he got closer to me. "David.. he hit her. I know this because I was her Doctor, I got her stable then left the room for a minute and she was dead, somebody removed the air pump." I told him.. I remember Victoria.. but the truth is.. I don't know if David hit her and.. I never really saved her.. but I have to convince him to let me go, that David is the bad guy.. which he is.