5 ✓

Selena's POV:

Selena's POV:

I wonder why I'm next to Justin again? No, I know why.. because he's so cute! Past all that mean attitude.. I just love him! "What do you want stalker?" He said coldly while glaring at me, I looked down. I hate that word, stalker. Taylor L say's it to me also, I'm just trying to make some friends. "Selena what are you doing with him?" I heard my best friend Demi say while glaring at Justin. She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from him, he just smirked. "I don't know.. he's hot." I looked back at him and he rolled his eyes. Demi turned my face around and we walked into our dorm. "You don't need to hang out with a jerk like that Sel." I sat down sighing, I wish he was not a jerk and didn't hate me. I'm a loser. Why do Demi and Taylor even hang out with me? They're popular. I looked up at Demi and she sat next to me. "What's wrong?" She asked me, I just looked down sad. "Why do you and Taylor hang out with a loser like me?" I asked her. She pulled me into a hug and I just sat there not hugging back. "I don't know about Taylor but I know I can say you are the nicest person I have ever met and no matter what anyone else says.. you are not a loser Sel." I sighed, I asked her the same question last week and she said the same thing, how do I know she's not lying? I just looked away and heard a knock. "Come in!" Demi screamed, I held my ear and saw Nick come in and kiss Demi. I wish I had a boyfriend that would kiss me and love me. "Did you find out who wrote on your faces?" He asked her then looked at me smiling. I smiled back and scooted over so they could sit together. "No, but we think it was Zac and his boys." Demi said, she then glared at Nick, huh? "Do you still have the picture!?" Nick smiled and got out his phone; I glanced at it and started laughing. It was Demi with drawing on her face frowning while Nick took a picture with her, Nick was laughing. That's such a cute picture! Demi glared at me and I stopped laughing then looked out the window, I got up and looked closer and saw Justin playing Basketball with Zac. I sat down when I saw him take his shirt off, it was just too hot. I heard someone walk over, it was Demi. She looked at Justin too then right back at me. "Selena why do you like him?! He's the one that did the drawing on our faces!" I sighed and got up walking to the door. "Sel.." Nick said while walking to me. "No, it's fine. Have your time." I walked outside and started walking down the hallway with my head down, then ran into somebody. "I'm so sorry!" I helped the girl up and then saw it was Jasmine. "Never mind." I looked away from her and started walking. "Gomez, stop stalking my boyfriend, Justin!" She called after me, I stopped and turned around. "Boyfriend?" I said trying not to sound hurt but it came out that way; she laughed and just walked away. She has to be kidding! Justin's not dating that idiotic poor excuse of a girl! "LOSER!" She shouted while turning the corner. I sighed and started walking again then saw Taylor Swift. "Hey Tay!" She was with Victoria. Taylor glanced at me and kept walking. "Bye loser." Victoria said while walking into my dorm. What the heck was that?! I thought Taylor was my friend! I kicked the wall then fell down, somebody caught me. "Stop being so clumsy and lay off the wall kicking, stalker." There's that word again, I quickly stood up on one foot and leaned against the wall glaring at him. "You're welcome for caching you." He said still standing there. "Don't you have a Girlfriend to run to?" I said while starting to walk to my dorm. I ended up dragging my right foot because it hurt, he walked beside me. "We have a date at 6, so no." I sighed. "Why are you still here talking to me?" He stopped and I took a glance at him and kept going to my room. I did not hear his soft breathing anymore and I sighed opening the door and sat down. "Why is she here?" Victoria asked while looking at me funny. "It's my room." I rolled my eyes and laid back. "Where did Demi go?" I asked, instead of an answer, I heard a door being slammed. I was alone again. Why does everybody think I'm a loser?!