23 ✓

Justin's POV:

Justin's POV:

Nick knocked on the door and I smiled excited, when Demi opened it he pulled her arm and I ran in then he shut the door, Selena looked up at me and frowned. "Get out!" She screamed, I tried to turn the knob. "I can't." I said trying to sound disappointed and not smile. "Well then climb out the window." I looked at her raising my eyebrow. "You live on the 4th floor Selena.. would you really want me to die?" She did not respond, I sighed and sat on Demi's bed staring at her, she just continued looking through her magazine. "I still really like you and I did not mean to punch you." She glanced at me. "You have said that about two times now." I smiled. "Because I mean it." I stood up walking over to her grabbing her hand and pulling her up. "Wow.. you're strong." She said while lifting up my shirt looking at my 6 pack. "I try my best." I said while smiling at her, she smiled back. "I guess I forgive you." I smiled widely pulling her into a big hug. "Are you still going on that date with Logan?" I asked while I was about to lean in for a kiss. "Yeah." I looked at her shocked then walked over to the door opening it. "Justin?" I turned around. "I forgive you but we are still just friends." I nodded walking out, Nick held out his hand for a high five but I past him looking for Logan, I saw him walking with some guy. "Logan.. I need to talk to you." I said looking at the bruise on his face that I gave him the other day. The guy walked off and he looked at me scared. "What?" He asked while looking around, I pulled behind the trash cans. "Cancel your date with Selena and I won't hurt you." I said while glaring at him, he shook his head. "No way." Smirking I was about to punch him but he punched me first; I fell down hurt, grabbing my stomach in pain. "I'm stronger than you, you just caught me off guard, and do you enjoy having a 6 pack? Because I have an 8 pack." He kicked me than walked off, that went a lot smoother in my head. I got up fast running after him then punched him in his back. Hard. He fell down not moving, I started to panic. I looked around and ran off. Damn it! Did I punch him in the spinal cord area? Shoot! I could have killed him, I looked back and saw everyone crowd around him and I started running faster, really scared. "Justin?" Someone said, but I just kept running, I grabbed my stuff that was in a trash bag than jumped the fence running off. I heard people running after me but I did not care, I need to get away from this School! I need to forget about Selena and I need to pray that Logan is not dead!

Selena's POV:

I ran outside because I heard sirens then saw a big crowd of people, I started getting scared hoping it was not Justin and ran faster shoving past the people. When I saw Logan not moving, I broke down crying and ran over to him, shaking him. "Logan?" I said as more people gathered around doing the same. The teachers pushed us away and someone hugging me, I hugged back thinking it was Justin then smelt Demi's perfume. I kept hugging back still crying then pulled away. "What happened?" I asked while looking at him again. "No one knows." I heard police whistles than turned my attention to a boy jumping the gate, I looked at him closely than realized Justin was wearing that same outfit, I took off running and screaming his name. "Justin!" I got to the fence about to climb but two people grabbed me forcing me down, I watched as he got out of sight with police men chasing after him. "Let GO!" I zlooked at Nick and Demi holding me down. "JUSTIN!"