49 ✓

Justin's POV:

Justin's POV:

I ran so fast I swear I was going to trip; I grabbed the door handle in front of me and got my balance, swinging the door open, changing the sign to closed. "Demi!" I yelled looking around. "Demi!" I screamed this time, seeing a leather jacket on the floor, I picked it up and a wallet fell out, bingo. I opened it up and a Business card fell out, so I dropped the wallet and picked up the card, reading every word. *David Gomez, looking for employees, call 910-444-44442* I knew it! I knew as soon as I got back with Selena this damn guy would interfere! I should have never let her out of my damn sight! I put the card along with the wallet in my pocket and ran to the back. "Demi?" I called again, seeing the back, wow it is pretty badly messed up. "Demsy?!" I screamed her nickname, so she would not think I'm somebody trying to take her.. why isn't she answering. I took a couple more steps then walked on something, so I stopped and picked up a cellphone, Demi's to be exact.. oh no. I turned it on and saw my number pulled up.. it's not her who hung up, I froze once again and looked around, scared. "Hello?" I asked, dropping the phone, starting to back up. When I heard heavy footsteps I ran out faster than before and made my way out of the shop, taking out my cellphone, calling the only person I knew to at the moment. "Hello?" I heard a soft voice on the other line. "Nicholas!" I screamed, looking back, a guy was not chasing after me so I hoped in my car, locking the doors. "Justin? What do you want?" Wow, he seems to be in a mood. "I'm coming over okay?" I said in a hurry, backing out, starting to drive to his place. "Why?" He asked confused, maybe I should have called Joe, he's too dumb to ask questions like this. "Because Demi.." I started. "I don't care about Demi anymore okay! I divorced her and she agreed.." It was my turn to cut him off. "Demi's missing! Along with Selena and I need your help to find them!" His line got real quiet, I even checked if he was still on and he was. "Missing?" He said, his voice cracking abit. "Yeah, somebody snatched them up and I really have no clue where they are, all I have is the guy's wallet and Mr. Gomez's number." I said. Actually, that's all the stuff I need, good thing I watch shows like NCIS and stuff. "I'll be here to open the door when you get here." Then the line went dead, I smiled and pressed the gas harder, slipping on my shades.. Mr. Gomez has crossed the line this time.. I'm not letting this one go.