53 ✓

Selena's POV:

Selena's POV:

I came back to reality while somebody kept calling my name, I looked up and saw Justin there, looking worried. "Are you okay?" He asked, feeling my head, I took his hand off of me and started walking back to the room. "What's wrong?" He asked again. "The fact that I can't remember.. so how do I know if you're not just lying." I challenged him.. to be honest I don't think he is but I have to see what he's going to say. The only thing I find odd is I don't remember anything about him and the flashback's I'm getting.. are very strange.. has nothing to do about him.. except the fact that I mumbled Justin's name before I blacked out. "Why would your best friend tell you a lie Sel.. and how do I know your nickname is Sel.. and Selly.. and even Selly Belly if you want a challenge." I slightly smiled then opened our hotel room door to Nick and Demi kissing.. Wow. Justin's plan worked. "Dems?" I asked while Justin chuckled. The pair pulled away and Demi smiled at me as Nick put her wedding ring back on. "Hey.. have you guys.." I cut her off. "No Demi, I don't even remember him okay." I said a little irritated, walking to the bed, laying down slowly, getting yet another flashback, I really want this to stop!

Flashback

Selena woke up with a sharp pain in her head, so she let out a small groan. Then a middle-aged man walked through the doors, running to her side. "Are you okay Selly Belly?" He asked her, making Selena stop and stare at the man. "Dad?" She said shocked, starting to back away. "I should have known! Why do you want Justin and me to be away from each other?! Why can't you accept the fact that he makes me happy Dad?! Why?!" Selena screamed, making Mr. Gomez looked down. "Because of this boy, our family is ruined, I just want to reunite." Mr. Gomez begged for his daughter's forgiveness but Selena would not budge. "It's far too late for that Dad. I hate you and always will, no matter what you do to me, I'll still hate you! Now let me go! Why are you doing this to me! I want to see Justin!" Selena yelled once again.this time Mr. Gomez just shook his head, right to left. "Selena.. what I'm going to do later on.. I'm not going to enjoy it.. but I have to do it. So just soak up every last thought of Justin, because soon he will only be a figment of your imagination." And with that Mr. Gomez walked out of the room leaving Selena there confused. "What do you mean dad?" She asked, but Mr. Gomez was already gone.

"Selena!" Everybody screamed at me, I quickly looked up near tears. "Sel, what's wrong?" Demi asked, sitting beside me, I just looked down. "Tell us." Nick said, I glanced at Justin who was just standing there, eyes on the floor because I guess he doesn't feel like he can ask me, since I don't really remember him. "Flashbacks." I mumbled, making Justin look up fast. "But I still don't know who you are." I said, staring straight into Justin's dreamy eyes. "I only know that we.. were close." I mumbled, making the air in the room still and.. it was very awkward. "What was the flashback about?" Nick asked, sitting beside Demi.. I thought for a moment, should I tell them? I decided to, maybe they will understand them. "Well the first one was me in your shop and a man started chasing me to the back then he put me to sleep and then I was in a room and my Dad.." Justin clenched his fists together when I said Dad, I looked at Demi and she motioned me to keep going. "He said that Justin will be a figment of my imagination.. and I was scared and confused.. so that's how I know that Justin was close to me.. but I still can't remember him." I said frustrated, I just want to make him happy, I hate being rude to people, I hate making people feel down because that just reminds me of when I was bullied in High School.