22 ✓

Justin's POV:

Justin's POV:

The next day came, I was the first one up for a change. I grabbed my clothes changing in the closet. A dark blue shirt, light blue hoodie, black skinny jeans, and some converses. I looked through my hats and put on my purple one then brushed my teeth grabbing my stuff and walking out for class. I thought I heard someone else out here but I did not feel like turning around, sighing, I pushed open the school doors as the bell rang and when they shut I heard someone scream in pain. I quickly turned around and saw Selena holding her eye, I opened the door picking up her books and she walked in. "I'm sorry, I did not know you were behind me." I said while handing her books back to her. She just glared at me and walked off. Wow, I just love how everything is my fault! I put my books in my locker and then walked into my first class sitting in the back staring at Selena as she but on some lip gloss. I smiled at her and felt someone slap my head, I looked up and saw Joe. "What was that for?" I asked. "Dude, if a girl breaks up with you don't show interest that you want her back, they will just play hard to get and all that crap. Act like you don't care, ignore them in the halls, then they will want you." I smiled, that's the smartest thing that's ever came out of Joe's mouth this year I think. The rest of the day I did not even glance at Selena, instead I sat with a group of pretty girls and flirted. Okay.. maybe I got a few glances of Selena to see if she was looking at me, and she was! Joe's advice is really great, I heard somebody running behind me but I just stayed in my position walking. "Justin?" I heard a female voice say, I could tell it was Selena's so I just kept walking like I did not hear her. "Justin, maybe we.. could you know.. be friends?" I smirked and glanced at her. "Sure, I guess we could do that." I saw her smile from the corner of my eye and I just smirked again. "So.. who where those girls you were talking with at lunch?" She asked while looking at me, I still did not look at her. "Potential new girlfriends." That has to make her really jealous! I heard a scoff and I looked at her shocked. "Fine then, don't even look at me!" Crap, I might have token this thing to far! "Selena.." She just stormed off, girls are so complex, especially that one. I guess that's why I love her so much, crap we almost became friends and I made her run off. I quickly started running after her. "I'm sorry." I said while walking beside her. "Those two words seem to be the only words I ever hear out of your mouth." Crap that was a BURN! I really didn't have a response to that so I just sighed trailing behind again, we are like a roller coaster, I swear! I walked into our room and saw Nick and Demi sucking faces. "Hey guys." I said while plopping down on my bed looking over at them. Demi glared at me as usual. "Hey Justin." I waved and heard the door open again. "Demi they want everyone in their rooms packing." I quickly looked at the door and saw Selena, I smiled and she just glanced at me. I walked out giving Demi & Nick some time and grabbed her arm. "I really want to be friends." Selena just looked down. "I'm sorry about earlier, if I had it my way I would be staring at your beautiful face every second but I was trying to get you back." She slightly smiled up at me then was being dragged away by Demi; I walked back into the room. "Why does your girlfriend hate me?" I asked while looking over at him. "Well.. you punched and beat up her best friend, kind of got her sent to the Hospital, and you kissed her thinking she was Selena." I opened my eyes wide at him. "You know about that kiss thing?" He nodded while starting to pack his things. "She told me, but I understand, from behind they do look the same, but I don't have to worry about you mistaking Demi for Selena then kissing her anymore." He smirked at me and I glared at him. "Dude.. maybe you could help me out, I helped you out with Demi!" He glanced at me zipping up his suit case. "Like lock you two in a room?" He said while walking over to me, I nodded and he walked to the door. I followed with a smile. This will be great, I'll get locked up with Selena, explain myself again, she will forgive me, we will hug, she'll cancel her date with Logan, and then little old Justin will get a smooch.