29 ✓

Selena's POV:

Selena's POV:

We both walked in silence, it was kind of awkward actually. I finally saw the smoothie shop and Jake ran in front of me again holding the door, I just smiled walking in seeing Nick in a booth at the corner of the store with his head down. "Do you want anything?" He asked. I looked back at him. "No, I'm fine." I said watching him walk to the counter, I jogged over to Nick. "What's wrong? Did you and Demi break up?" I asked while looking at him nervously. "No, it's just going to be hard being away from her for a whole year!" He shouted as other people started to look over at at us. "Don't worry; she might come back in the middle of the year." I said while Jake walked over to us, I moved over and he sat next to me. "You didn't get anything?" I said while looking at him weirdly. "Yeah.. I didn't want anything, I just saw a friend." He said while pushing his sun glasses up. He is a really strange guy; I looked in front of me and saw Nick sliding out. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I don't know." He said sounding heart broken then walking outside. I sighed leaning my head against the wall thinking about the first day back, when Justin and me did not get along. I miss him so much. I then heard a voice in front of me, Jake moved to the other side. "What's wrong?" He asked, I just looked back at the table. "Nothing." I said slowly, sliding out. "You don't want to talk about it?" He asked making me slide back with a small smile. "I guess I could." I gave in while he pushed up his sun glasses up again. "Well.. there's a boy, that I'm in love with. I wanted to run away with him and now he's not here and I don't think I'll ever see him again. I'll never be the same without him." I said sadly while leaning against the wall again. "What's his name?" He asked while looking guilty. "Justin Bieber." I said hearing the little bell meaning someone walked in, I quickly looked at the door hoping it was Justin but it was just Jasmine. "That's a nice name." That comment made me giggle and I nod. "A very nice name." I responded while tapping my fingers against the table. "You want to walk around outside?" He asked while sliding out as I also did. "Sure." We walked outside and I watched him look down, his sun glasses almost falling but he quickly caught them. I'll say it again; he's a very strange person. "So this Justin kid.. you like really loved him.. even though he got you in trouble and into bad situations?" He said, I was about to respond but then a thought popped into my head. I never told him that Justin got me in trouble and bad situations? "How did you know that?" I asked while stopping on my trails, he stopped as well looking pretty nervous. He then looked behind me. "Oh I got to go, catch up with you later." He ran off before I could say anything else. I sighed  and started to walk back to my dorm. "The losers always some how are attracted to you Gomez." I glared at Jasmine and saw she was heading for the girls dorm as well so I quickly turned to the right not wanting to go to my dorm. I hate this school!