7 ✓

Justin's POV:

Justin's POV:

I sat down at a booth. I did not feel like having a smoothie and I was surprised to See Selena sit right in front of me. "Why didn't you get a smoothie?" I asked her. "I'm not in the mood." She said while smiling at me. Again.. WHY DID I HAVE TO LOOK SO HOT TODAY! She can't take her eyes off me, now I KNOW for sure she likes me! I sighed. "So.. what brings you to this super safe school?" I asked, I don't really care but if I want the day to go on faster I need to be entertained. "Well at my old school I was also the loser, I had about 10 bullies and they were all boys, they'd cuss at me, follow me home, harassing me, and hit me. I still have some scars from one time when they all beat me in an ally, none of them got arrested. They made me swear not to say their names. But there was one boy that was the most meanest to me, and he is the reason I came here. I never bothered to learn his name but he had long dirty blonde hair and was always doing a hair flip, kind of short." I froze and kind of stopped breathing for a minute. I think I'm kind of feeling for her.. there's this tingling feeling in my heart. That blonde headed kid should be ashamed! She looked at me strangely. "Sorry.. so you don't know that blonde headed kids name?" I asked her. If she does, I'm going to hunt him down and beat him up! Wait.. I'm so confused.. the feeling is not going away and I really want to get to know her, what the heck is my problem?! "What & Which School did you go to?" I asked, I felt my phone vibrate but I ignored it. "Lake View High here in Cali." She said. "Me too." I quickly said, she smiled at me and I smiled back then quickly frowned. No, I can't like her. This was only a dare, I'm dating the hottest girl, Jasmine. I looked around the shop "Uh.. let's go somewhere else." I said while getting up and walking out holding the door for her. I walked beside her and saw everyone starring at me shocked, I just ignored them and walked to the pond at the back of the girl's dorm sitting down with Selena. "So how old are you?" She asked me. "16, you?" I asked her smiling at the pond. Gosh, why can't I stop smiling and that feeling is still in my heart! "17." Wow an older lady.. WHAT AM I SAYING! Gosh, this day need to speed by.. if I spend anymore time with her, I'm going to fall for her big brown beautiful.. STOP! "So are you and Jasmine still dating?" I smiled at the question; good, Jasmine is brought back up. Now that feeling in my heart faded away. "Yes, she's an amazing kisser." I said while getting out my phone and saw that the text was from her. *How is that Selena freak?* She asked, I looked at Selena who was looking the other way. *She's just being her loser self, it's 12. Just 6 more painful hours.* I texted back then locking my phone. I did not mean any of that. She's not a loser and I can't believe they classed her as that, and it's not going to be 6 more painful hours, it's going to be 6 more awesome hours. There's that feeling again. I smiled and took a deep breath. "So what do you want to do?" She asked me while looking back at me. "Let's walk around and get to know each other better." I said while standing up, I helped her up and we started walking around the campus. I put my hands in my pocket not knowing what to say. "Who else do you think is cute other than Jasmine?" I heard Selena ask, I grinned. Honestly her, but I was not going to tell her that. "Demi seems pretty cute." I watched her expression change and she looked down sad. Aw, she does like me, YES! Wait.. I mean.. uh.. "Hey Justin! ..and Loser." I turned around and saw Jasmine, I saw Selena look away from her with a sad expression o her face. I looked at Jasmine. "Hey babe." She kissed me and I kissed back then pulled away so Selena would not leave. "Well let's go Justin! We have our date." Oh no, she's trying to bail me out but I really don't want to, I looked at Selena. "Right.. Bye Selena." I said while grabbed Jasmine's hand and began to walk away. "Bye Justin." I heard her say; I did not look back even though I really wanted to. "Thanks." I said but really did not mean it. "No problem, Justin!" I sighed and walked into the boys dorm laying on my bed feeling like crying for hurting Selena like that.