17 ✓

Justin's POV:

Justin's POV:

Two days passed, I was back on Campus. Only five days till spring break and right now I'm the only one sitting in their dorm. I did not bother to turn the lights on; I had my eyes covered with my hands any way. I feel horrible right now, Demi's still in the hospital, she's dying because of me, I could not stand to go there, I feel too bad, and I can't look at her, not now. I sighed and heard the door open; I looked at Selena with tears in my eyes and quickly got up walking to her. "Is she okay?" I asked while pulling her into a hug. "Yeah, she woke up, she's fine. I wanted to come over and get you." I smiled and nodded holding the door for her then grabbing her hand. "Hey Losers." Jasmine said while walking past us winking at me, I just rolled my eyes running down the steps. "Why are you running? I hate running!" I just grinned and started walking again. "So you sure she's fine, is Nick still mad at me?" I asked nervous. "Yeah, I'm sure she's fine and Nick was never mad at you.. I never told any of them that you asked Zac to beat you up." I just sighed and got into a bus walking all the way to the back with Selena. "How come I still feel horrible?" I asked. "Because you are not letting it go. Demi is not mad at you and I'm not mad at you, just keep forgiveness in mind and be the Justin you were before I found that picture on your phone, the sweet and sensitive guy." I smiled looked down and nod my head agreeing. The bus stopped suddenly and I slid into Selena smashing her against the pole, I quickly pulled myself away. "Sorry." She just giggled and I looked at the traffic in front of us. "Let's get off and walk, it just right there." I got up and the bus driver opened the door and we walked out, I grabbed her hand again and we headed for the Hospital. Once we got there, Selena lead me where to go and I stopped outside her room. "Come on." She pleaded. "What if she's mad at me?" I said nervously, letting go of Selena's hand aswell. "Come on!" She pulled me in and Nick looked over at us. "Thank God you're here! I have to go to the bathroom!" He shoved past me and ran to the bathroom; I just sighed not making eye contact with Demi and sat in the corner scared that she might be mad at me. "Ignore him, he thinks you're mad at him." Selena said while looking back at me, I took a deep breath and looked at Demi, she was looking at the TV. She actually looked really good, like really, really good! I smiled and walked over to Selena sitting on the chair next to her, Demi turned and looked at us then I saw her right cheek was all bandaged up, I sighed again. "What's wrong?" She asked, Selena hit my arm and I looked back up at her. "Nothing, sorry.. how are you doing?" I asked while looking down again frowning. "Fine." She said, the door opened and Nick was there. He sat on the other side of Demi, Selena grabbed my hand and pulled me outside in the hall. "Can't you at least try to be nice and make eye contact with her?" I sighed leaning against the wall and nodded. "Yeah, sorry I just don't do well looking at people that are hurt because of me." I said slowly, Selena hugged me and I hugged her back. "It's not because of you, it's because of Zac." She said and I slightly smiled then pulled away holding the door open for her. I sat in the same spot looking at Demi and we all talked. Six came fast and we just got back to the dorm. I put on my PJ's and got into the bed with Selena and kissed her on the forehead. I smiled back at her and then turned off the lights and watched Selena close her eyes, driffting away.