56 ✓

Justin's POV:

Justin's POV:

Me leaving Selena was just a ticking time bomb waiting to explode, we all saw it happening. Because of David and that shot, her brain is all screwed up and I can't handle someone like that. I didn't mean what I said earlier.. well.. they are a bit strange but Selena's normal.. minus the weird meds her Dad injected in her, she's normal. I slowly picked up my free arm and pushed down the small white button, waiting for somebody to answer me. A couple minutes past and I finally heard footsteps, I smiled when I saw Demi open the door, she'll for sure let me stay. "What's up?" She asked, looking at my suitcase. "I kinda.. need a place to stay.. for a couple weeks." I said awkwardly, rubbing the back of my neck nervously. "Uh.. yeah sure, you can stay." I smiled once again and followed her inside, shutting the door. "I don't even want to know what happened, Selena is all messed up so.." I just nodded then saw Nick walk out of their bedroom without a shirt on, gross. "What's this little dude doing here?" Nick asked, smiling at Demi. "Staying here for a couple of weeks, is that okay with you?" I sighed having a feeling he would say no but he just shook his head. "Yeah but.. don't bother me." I nodded and past them, walking into the bedroom. For some reason all I could think about was Selena's face when I told her that she was messed up and all that junk.. I feel like a bully and I don't want to resort back to that. I dropped my stuff and jumped onto the bed, putting my hands in my hair; very confused at life right now.. I hate it. I go back to my job in 3 days so until then, I'm going to work in Demi's shop to get a couple of bucks.. the only bad thing is that Selena's there and it kills me to see her, just plain out kills my heart. I glanced at the time than shut my eyes, falling into a deep sleep, dreaming of the only girl I have eyes for.

Justin's dream

Justin was walking down a long dirty road, his hands in his pockets, his head dropped down, and his heart gone. He let out a slow sigh then heard soft foot steps behind him. "Justin, I'm sorry." He quickly spinned around at the voice and saw Selena there in front of him, leaving him speechless. "You're still here? Saying sorry? After everything I said?" He asked her, walking over. "I was being dumb, okay? I was high or something. I love you, I know I do, and I'm sorry for saying that I didn't." A small smile crept up on Justin face and his heart was refurnished. Justin picked her up and spinned her around, his smile only getting bigger. "I love you too, Sel." He said, giving her a big kiss. All of the sudden the sound of a gun filled the air, and Justin was on the ground dying.

My eyes flew open and my heart was racing. To be honest, I really don't know what just happened.. but.. "Let's go Justin!" I put my dream aside and jumped up, putting on a white T-shirt, black jacket, black skinny jeans, and some purple shoes that I forgot the names of. I brushed my teeth then ruffled my hair a bit to get the messy hair look. I heard the front door slam then grabbed my phone and ran out after her. Once I hopped into the passenger's seat, Demi took off driving and she was being very quiet. "What's up?" I asked, looking over at her. "Nothing." I left it alone and saw the Coffee shop in front of us and Selena just walking in.. I got a bit nervous. "You coming?" Demi asked, slamming her door shut. I nodded and took the seat belt off, hopping out of the car, shutting the door, holding the coffee shop door open for Demi with a smile. If I'm working for her, might as well be her favorite employee, right?