43 ✓

Selena's POV:

Selena's POV:

Pain, confusion, sadness, and loneliness are some of the few words that describe how I feel right now. I'm still in a bed that's not mine and I just woke up not being able to open my eyes. What's wrong with me? Somebody started to speak, sounding very upset. "Selly." By the nickname, I knew who it was and quickly opened my eyes, weakly smiling at Demi. "Hey Dems." I said back, while she smiled back at me. "What happened.. again?" I asked. How can just one car hitting me do all of this? "You started bleeding and somebody gave you blood." She said, making me smile. "Who?" I asked, thinking it was my mother. "Justin." she replied. Justin.. my Justin came back? "Where is he?" I imminently asked, looking around the room. "Calm down, I'll get him, he's just resting. Please just stay right there." She begged me, starting to get up. I nod my head, agreeing to cooporate this time. Just the feeling of Justin in this hospital with me gives me butterflies! Demi walked out and I quickly looked at the time, 1pm. 1pm is the start time to the rest of my life with Justin Bieber; I will become Mrs. Bieber today! The door opened slowly and I stared at it, very nervous. Has Justin changed at all? Is his hair colour still blonde? Does his brown, hazel eyes still have the same affect on me? The door opened more and my heart sank, seeing only Demi. "Where is he?" I asked, she just walked over to me. "He's still sleeping." She responded, sitting back next to me. Still sleeping? "Can you wheel me over to him?" I asked, really wanting to see him, I mean it's been years! "That's not a good idea in your condition, as soon as he's up, the Nurse is going to bring him over here, don't worry, he's not getting away this time." I smiled at her choice in words and nodded, tapping the bed nervously. Minutes past, Demi and I were still sitting here quietly, mostly because of me; I just have to see Justin! She also has been staring at the same spot on the floor for a while.. I wonder what's going through her head? "How's Nick?" I asked, trying to pass the time. "Still fighting." She said with a sigh, I sighed as well. Her and Nick have been in this huge fight about money and a bunch of other things for a few months now. "I think I'm going to get a divorce." She told me sadly, I looked at her. "What? I love you two together!" I complained, she just hid her face, I knew she was crying. "I'll be back in a little bit." She said, running out the door, leaving me alone, I sighed. A little while later the door opened again but I just kept my eyes closed thinking it was Demi. The door shut and something came beside me, but it wasn't the sound of footsteps so I quickly opened my eyes looking to my right.. seeing Justin. He was looking straight into my eyes with a small smile, but I didn't smile, I was too sad. I guess you could say I was sad because I haven't seen him in 6 years or I just love him so much. I don't know but I feel like crying. I think he got the message because he stood up weakly and sat on the edge of my bed, giving me a big hug. I returned it, crying carefully into his shoulder, as he rubbed my back like he use to do.