6 ✓

Selena's POV:

Selena's POV:

I heard the door open, finally! I looked at the clock. 6. I looked at the door and saw Demi walking in, she sat down on her bed. "Hey Sel!" She said while smiling at me. I sighed and sat up frowning. "I saw Taylor today in the halls with Victoria and she was being mean to me." I said to her, feeling tears staring to well up in my eyes. Demi jumped off her bed and ran over to me hugging me. I smiled, I'm lucky to have a friend as awesome as Demi! "She is a totally different person with that Victoria, I'll talk to her." She pulled away looking at me, I shook my head and laid back down sighing then heard the door open. "Hey guys!" Taylor said while walking to her bed as if nothing happed today. "Hi." I said coldly while glaring to her. "What's up?" she asked while grabbing some clothes heading for the door. Demi stopped me from saying anything else and I watched her walk out. I looked at Demi mad. "Don't let her get to you." Demi said while grabbing some clothes and walking to the door, I sighed and watched her walk out too. I walked to the window starting to cry and saw Justin and Jasmine walking back to our dorms; I guess they went a little earlier. Justin looks really.. good. Ugh, why do I like him so much?! I rolled my eyes and grabbed some clothes walking to the bathroom too. "Selena!" I heard a male voice shout after me. Wow. A boy is calling.. me? I turned around smiling as I saw Justin there, I just kept smiling. "Yeah?" I said smiling.

Justin's POV:

I hate dares! I called Selena's name and she turned around smiling. Mhm, that's right. She's lucky I'm even saying her name. I already told the dare thing to Jasmine so here goes nothing. Oh, and by the way.. she does kiss good and she's a bad girl.. Keeper! "I was wondering if we could hang out tomorrow." I asked her without any question mark, I just said it blandly but she looked excited. "I'd love to! Meet me at the park at.. 9." She smiled and turned around walking away. "AND THIS IS NOT A DATE! JUST A D.. FRIENDLY THING!" I shouted out to her almost saying dare but I held it back. I sighed and started walking to my dorm. Man.. I can not get the feeling of Jasmine's lips out of my mind! Soft, smooth, and tasty.. like cherries. I ran up to my dorm and opened the door, Nick was glaring at me. "We heard about the little dare thing so you can join Zac's group. Let me just tell you, you BETTER not hurt Selena or else the football team will be coming after your butt!" Nick yelled at me. Wow, I'm so scared. I rolled my eyes and changed into my PJ's laying down; I took a shower before my date so I'm good. "Hey Joe could you turn that lamp off? Thanks." I smirked and put my head under my pillow, I'm going to try to get to sleep before them so they don't keep me up with they're snoring.. although tomorrow I'm not looking forward to it. I sighed and shut my eyes, when I opened them I heard nothing in my room but birds chirping. I sat up and looked around then at the clock. 8:50am. I'm going to be late. I got my clothes and changed into some black skinny jeans with a white hoodie putting on my black and red cubs hat then brushed my teeth and walked out of my room. I looked down; crap forgot to put my shoes on! I ran back in and put the first shoes I saw on, black high tops, then ran back out and walked to the park. I saw Selena sitting on the bench reading.. Nerd! "Hi." I said awkwardly and saw Zac walking by with his boys laughing. I sighed and looked at her, she looks.. really hot today. She better not look like that everyday because then.. I might be into her.. like girlfriend into her. Don't worry that will never happen; she stood up putting her book in her bag and smiling at me. "Hi!" She said never taking her eyes off of me; I should not have looked so hot today, crap. I started walking and she followed me. "So why do you want to hang out with me?" She asked while trying to keep up. "I don't know, I'm free today and I get really bored." I looked around and decided to go in the smoothie shop not knowing where else to go.