39 ✓

Selena's POV:

Selena's POV:

I woke up again, still in this white room, the beeping still there too, only a bit faster. The pain decreased and my breathing was a bit easier, I opened my eyes and saw the doctor beside me, my vision was still the same. "Why can't I see a clear picture?" I asked, blinking really fast. "A part of your brain was damaged but as long as you sleep a lot, it will get better." He responded, pulling out his clipboard once again. "So, do you remember anymore names?" He asked me, as I closed my eyes trying to think.. D.. Danni? No not Danni.. De. "No." I responded, very frustrated! "Any little part of a name?" He asked once again, than I felt a bit better because I could answer this question. "De." I responded, with a small smile, he smiled back at me writing De down. "How about Mandy's last name?" I asked. "Could you read the names you said yesterday again?" I asked, he looked down at his paper. He said Jones, Book, Villa, and Gomez.. "It's not Book or Villa." I responded, while he crossed that name. "Maybe I can call both of these people, is that okay with you?" I nodded, still having that small smile on my face. "Do you remember your name yet?" He asked while getting up, I shook my head then he left me alone. I need someone who knows me so bad, I feel so alone, my broken heart is still broken. I closed my eyes, seeing my past flash pictures into my brain. I saw a boy with blond hair, a girl with brown hair, and an older woman who I knew, she was Mandy with brown hair also. I didn't see the blond haired one that much after a little while, but the young brown headed girl, I saw her a lot along with Mandy, they must have been the two people very close to me. "Miss?" I opened my eyes quickly looking at the Doctor. "Mandy Jones answered and she does not have any children so your last name must be Gomez unless you Mother is not in the phone book. The only thing is that Mandy Gomez does not have a phone number." Gomez.. hm.. well I mean.. it is sort of familiar.. I think. "Does Gomez ring a bell?" He asked, looking a bit sad. "Kind of." I responded, he sat next to me again. "And the De.. do you remember any more of that name?" he asked. Dem." I responded fast.. Dem.. Demo, no. Ah! "Dem." He said writing it down, looking even sadder. "May I ask what's wrong?" I said, moving some hair out of my face. "N-Nothing." He said, standing up fast. "Am I going to die?" I asked, because usually if you're in the Hospital and your Doctor is rather sad, you're doing bad. "Well you need a blood donor, it's no rush.. so no, but we really need to find your Mother.. are you positive on the Gomez?" He asked, still looking sad.. it must be something else that is bothering him. "I'm not positive but it sounds familiar." I made that clear. "Okay, well I'm going to stop by her house, I will see you tomorrow, if you need anything, just press that button and the Nurse will get you anything, okay?" Before I could say anything he walked out, so I sighed once again and closed my eyes, tired.