35 ✓

Selena's POV:

Selena's POV:

I handed the last coffee to a customer and took off my apron, walking to the back with a sigh. "Did I do okay?" I asked, taking my hat off, Demi glanced at me. "Yeah, fine." I smiled widely and gave her another hug. "Thank you so much." I said, while she hugged me back. "No problem Selena, I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled once again walking over to the door. "See you tomorrow." I said. "Do you need a ride?" She asked. "I'll just walk, it's no big deal." I replied, pushing the doors open then walking out of the store, changing the sign to closed then began my normal route for home; Justin came into my head once again. This time the memories of when he pretended to be Jake floated into my mind. I smiled at the part when I found out it was him, but my memory did not last long because a car honk interrupted everything. I quickly looked to my right after jumping a bit and saw a guy with a buzz cut and earrings.. great. "Hey there sexy, hop in I'll give you a ride home." My instinct's kicked in and I ignored him, starting to walk faster, he got out of his big black truck and grabbed my arm forcefully. "I said get in the car, honey." I spat in his face than stomped on his foot starting to run away. "You get back here!" He screamed, running after me as it started to drizzle down rain, great, it's already raining and I don't have a jacket, I'm going to get sick! I turned the corner trying to get him off of my trail, tacking a shortcut through some ally's but after I was done with it, he was still right on my tail. "Leave me alone!" I screamed in terror, seeing my apartment in front of me, but a hand grabbed my arms once again and I started crying when the guy slapped me. "Hm you look old, how old are you!?" He asked while pushing me up against a wall, I just kept my mouth shut looking down. "How old are you?!" He screamed. "22." I mumbled as he forced my face to stare at his ugly one. "Interesting, I'm 17." I just spat in his face again as it started to rain harder. "You just love spreading your germs huh?" He said, kissing me roughly, I quickly pushed him off of me trying to run away again. "Let her go!" A voice rang through my ear's, a familiar one. I looked to my right and saw a man with a hood covering his face. "I call dibs." The guy who grabbed me said, but the guy in the hood just punched him, leaving me there speechless. "Go!" The man said, while kicking the other one. "Who are you?!" I screamed through the rain, he just glanced at me and than I saw some blonde hair coming out of his hood. "Justin?!" I screamed, running over to him, but he pushed me off and ran off. "Justin!" I screamed but he was out of sight, I looked down and the other guy was getting up so I ran off to my apartment.. that was Justin, I swear! Blonde hair, brown eyes, same voice, my dream man! Why did he run away from me?! How could he leave me again! He's still alive! He came back into my life the same way we started out.. I want him back! I opened the door while crying, soaking wet, and my mother was already in bed so I was alone in my self pity. I ran to my room, crashing down on my bed. I grabbed a picture of Justin and remembered the man who saved me face.. It had to be him.. but how do I find him again.. will I find him again?