41 ✓

Justin's POV:

Justin's POV:

I walked out of the Hospital, into the foggy night, feeling a million tears coming down my eyes. How could I not see my beautiful, wounded, angel? I ran over to my car, hopping in then stepping on the gas, leaving the Hospital for the last time. I do feel bad about leaving, but it's what I had to do, I couldn't stay near Selena for another second with out falling back inlove with her. I should have left before I called Demi but.. I had to call her. Selena needed her. Now that Selena knows I'm here in LA.. I have to leave. As I stopped at the red light, memories scattared in my head, especially this one, 6 years ago today.

Flashback

Justin just woke up in a small white room, confused. He looked around the room when the door slammed over, reveling an unhappy Mr. Gomez. Mr. Gomez stomped over to Justin, grabbing him from his T-Shirt he was in, getting up in his face. Justin just looked up at him in shock. "You may have won this battle, Bieber." He mumbled, tightening his grip. "But I swear, if you ever lay your hands on Selena, my baby girl, ever again, you will be back in this bed, dying! Do you understand?!" Justin quickly nodded up at him; Mr. Gomez smirked letting him go then walked towards the door. "I have people all around this City, and if you touch her, I'll know!" Then Mr. Gomez left with a bang, slamming the door.

I heard honks around me, snapping me back into reality, then I quickly stomped my foot on the gas pedal and sped off to my house. I glanced at the back seats, then out the windows, scared to death of Mr. Gomez. That's the whole reason I can't be close to Selena anymore. I have to keep her safe. As long as we are together, we are both in danger and I'm not putting her in it. I pulled into my driveway and ran inside, locking the doors and the windows, crashing down on my bed. Millions of girls have asked me out since Selena, but I always said no. I love her and it kills me not being with her, I'm just glad I saved her that night and when she got hit by a car. Once I found out that it was her.. I couldn't even look at her. Seeing her hurt makes me die inside, seeing her cry makes me want to kill myself.. especially those nights when it was about me. I quickly stood up, throwing my clothes and other stuff into a bag, setting it near my bed. My contract is up tomorrow anyways so it will be the perfect time to fly out. I grabbed my laptop, booking the first flight to Florida I could find, which was at 10. As I pressed submit, I closed the tab, reveling my wallpaper.. which was Selena. She's so beautiful; I carefully stroked her check as tears fell down from my eyes before I closed my laptop, lying back in my bed, numb with sadness. Tomorrow, I leave LA as well as my beautiful angel, Selena.