54 ✓

Selena's POV:

Selena's POV:

It was night time now and I was the only one awake, I was staring up at the ceiling, wanting to have another flashback, just waiting for my past to come back into my head, but the picture never came. I sighed and turned to my side, starting to shut my eyes but I heard my name being called. "Sel?" It was Justin's voice, I opened my eyes once again, not even tired and sat up looking down at the floor, and he was smiling up at me. "Hey." I said awkwardly, feeling bad that he was lying on the floor. "I changed my mind, you can sleep up here.. just.. please don't get that close." I said nervously, seeing him spring up. "Cool, the ground was getting uncomfortable." I grinned then felt the bed sink a little, Justin was a respectful distance away from me. "So where am I going tomorrow?" I asked, hoping he would stay back home, and he did. "To your house.. and if you want, I can move out." He lives with me? "No that's.. fine?" He could tell I was confused so he filled me in. "We use to date and I moved in." He said, not telling me everything but I didn't care. "Oh.. then again, no, you don't have to leave." He smiled and I smiled back then turned on my side again, facing away from him. "Goodnight, Sel." I just smiled and shut my eyes, drifting asleep, dreaming of another flashback.

Flashback

Selena sat down, pondering what her Father told her, she has been in the same spot for hours. The door finally opened again and Mr. Gomez stood there, shutting the door again. "What do you want?" Selena asked coldly, looking away from him. "Selly come on, be nice." Selena just stared at the wall, crossing her arms. "I know Justin is in here, I heard you guys talking." she said coldly once again. "I guess it's time then." Mr. Gomez started shuffling through a cabinet. "Time? Time for you to let me go, or at least let me go see Justin? Come on dad, there's nothing you can do to stop me from loving him. He's my everything and if you don't want me to be with him then you don't want me to be happy!" Selena screamed, getting a bit nervous when Mr. Gomez pulled out a needle with green liquid in it, filled to the top. "Calm down sweetie." He said, strapping down her hands and feet fast before Selena could do anything. "Dad!" She screamed, starting to cry, trying to get out of the things that were holding her down. "STOP!" She screamed as he sat down, wiping down her arm. "Stop moving so much okay? Because if only half of this stuff gets in your arm, you will remember everything with in a week!" Mr. Gomez screamed, starting to put the needle in. "But I don't want to forget!" Selena screamed louder, continuing to move her arm so Mr. Gomez could not stick the stuff in. Mr. Gomez strapped her arm down tighter so Selena could not move it, which made Selena cry. "No!" She screamed. "Justin! Justin! Please save me!" I cried. "Justin can't save you this time Selena!" Mr. Gomez said then stuck the needle in her arm, Selena stopped screaming and stared at the wall in front of her, frozen.

I woke up screaming and sweating, scared out of my mind. My screams caused Justin to wake up as well, he wrapped his arms around me and I didn't even try to push him away, I just hugged him, crying. "I believe you okay." I said, making Justin a bit confused. "I know now that my Dad took away my memory, I know I loved you.. and I also know only half of the stuff got in me.. so I'm going to remember you soon." I said. I just need him to feel good then I can feel good.. well I'll only feel good when I remember him completely but now I know I will.