51 ✓

Justin's POV:

Justin's POV:

Logan looked at me shocked. "Are you sure?" He asked, starting to shuffle for his keys. "Positive.. and if you let me go, I'll teach him a lesson and you won't get blamed, please just give me a chance." I begged, he pulled out the keys and unlocked me, I glanced at the TV. "Got to go!" Then I ran off. "Room 110!" He shouted right before the door closed, I looked around the building I was in.. hm.. an old mail room.. interesting yet strange. I saw the room and kicked the door open just as David was injecting something into Selena. "No!" I screamed, he quickly dropped the needle which was still half full and looked at me angry. "Who let you out!" He screamed, I ignored him and looked at Selena, feeling heart broken. "Selena!" I screamed starting to cry again, she was just staring at the wall. "What did you do to her!" I screamed, kicking his hand away from the needle. Apparently he did not like that and tried to punch me, but I blocked the hit and grabbed his arm, flipping him over and down on the ground. "Your days are done!" I screamed, grabbing the needle, sticking it in his neck. He shouted in pain but I pressed it down than grabbed a chair and smashed him in the head. I ran to Selena but she was still staring at the wall.. really.. what did he do to her?! I grabbed her hand, wasting no time because.. I don't know how much I trust Logan. I slung Selena over my shoulder because she was still in a La La Land and ran out the door, running into somebody. The person screamed and I backed up, it was Nick. "Calm down Nick.. why weren't you here sooner!" I barked at him. "Your car ran out of gas and I had a hard time tracking this place down, I just followed a black truck and it lead me here so.. I guess I was lucky." He said, glancing behind me. "Wait so.. there's more goons coming?!" I screamed. "Yeah.. but Logan is holding them off." he replied. "Well wait no longer! We can leave!" I started running for the door but he stopped me. "Not without Demi!" He shouted, starting to kick down doors, Demi! I almost forgot. "Fine but find her fast!" I yelled, joining him, when I heard a loud scream from the door I was about to kick down, I kicked it down fast and ran in with Nick nearly pushing me over. "Demi!" he screamed, overjoyed, they shared a hug but no kiss, mostly because Demi blocked it. "What's wrong with Selena?" She asked confused, I just picked the lock and helped her up, keeping Selena on my shoulder. "I don't know, let's go!" I shouted, running out, once I heard fast feet behind me, I knew Demi and Nick were on board, I quietly passed a large room then ran out, placing Selena on my lap, buckling my seat belt, shooting out of the creepy place. "Somebody please fill me in!" She yelled, I glanced at Nick, wanting him to tell her. He did, he explained everything in a lot of detail, I was pretty impressed. After the story, I arrived at a hotel and got us all a room, carrying Selena the whole time, too afraid to let her out of my sight.. mostly because she's still not doing anything. I opened our room and let Nick and Demi walk outside for a talk, I placed Selena on the bed and laid next to her, moving some hair out of her face. "Selena?" I asked, kissing her forehead, she started moving then rubbed her eyes, gasping for air, I looked at her confused and she returned the look. "Are you okay Sel? Does your head hurt or your.." she cut me off by backing away from me, I looked at her confused once more and reached for her hand, but she pulled hers away, almost falling off the bed but I grabbed her and helped her up. "What's wrong?" I asked, trying to kiss her but she stood up starting to walk out, that's when I jumped up and stopped her. "Selena talk, please!" I screamed, near tears. "Who are you?!" She screamed, pulling her hand away from me.. I froze looking at her shocked.. that shot.. it.. erases memory.