31 ✓

Selena's POV:

Selena's POV:

I woke up slowly, not as tired and irritable as I usually was when I woke up on a Monday morning, which surprised me. I guess I just got a good night sleep.. I mean I did dream about Justin. I sat up opening my eyes, grabbing some skinny jeans, a blue T-shirt, converses, doing my hair, make up, brushing my teeth, than grabbing my books. Before I left, I glanced over at Miranda's side and saw she was not there, and her bed was made.. what? I always set my alarm clock to go off before everyone wakes up! I dropped my books running over to my clock seeing that it was 11:30, almost noon! My damn alarm clock never went off.. I hate Miranda! Picking up my books again I ran out of the door, almost falling down the stairs, heading for my building very angrily! How could she do that to me, I have not even known her for a day! I shoved the school doors open and thought about what class I'm in before lunch.. 3rd block.. Science! Great! I'm late to the class with the meanest Teacher; I hope Miranda is not in this class. I slowly pushed the door open, probably looking like an idiot, walking to the back. "Oh! Mrs. Gomez, did you finally decide to get up?" He asked, all eyes where on me. "My alarm clock never went off." I mumbled getting out my science book. "That's unfortunate; I will mark you absent for the whole day or give you detention, your choice." Well being absent wont hurt me as bad as detention.. I better say detention; he likes to switch things around. "Detention." I respong. "To bad, I'm marking you absent." See. I just sighed and started copying down the Focus Task when I heard a whisper beside me. "Sorry about last night." I quickly turned my head to see Jake, still had those sun glasses on too. "It's fine." I mumbled quietly, getting back to my work. "Are we friends?" He asked. No one has ever asked me that.. I mean with Demi we just started talking but she never actually asked me, we where just friends. Once he asked me that question I smiled and looked at him again. "Sure." I said, he smiled back and started copying down his notes, as I did so too.

School was okay. Even though I missed half of it, I don't have detention which means I can hide from public with Justin in our secret spot, that's where I am heading right now. "Selena?!" Someone screamed, I just kept walking because I did not really recognize the voice, then I heard someone else call my name as the voice was all the sudden lower, so I turned around. "Hey Jake." I said while smiling at him, he smiled back. "Where are you going?" He asked glancing behind me, so I did also and all I saw the bushes. "Nothing." I said calmly. I'm not letting him know about the secret place. Once I said nothing he smiled really widely.. okay? "Cool." He responded, I just smiled wanting to be alone, then I thought I would ask him something. "Is your name really Jake?" I asked, trying to get close to him so I could see his eyes. "Yeah.. why do you ask?" He said calmly, I just kept getting close to him but he backed away. "Since we are friends I think I have the right to see you eyes." I demanded, crossing my arms. He sighed and started taking them off, I got excited than the excitement dropped when I saw Blue eyes, Justin has brown. He really isn't Justin! "Oh." Is all I could say, he put his shades back on looking a little sad but quickly flipped it around so he was happy. "You want to hang out?" He asked me with a big smile, I sort of smiled back why not. When I was about to say something I heard Miranda's voice. "How was your sleep?!" She screamed, I glared at her then grabbed Jake's hand. "Hey, look it's your boyfriend!" I screamed back pointing behind her than quickly jumped into the bushes with Jake.. crap I should not be showing him this place but I just had to get away from the devil! "What was that about?" He asked sounding a bit mad. "I'm sorry, she's just mean to me and I did not feel like dealing with her, this is Justin and my place. I should not be showing this to you but I had to get away from her! Everyday I have to deal with people making fun of me, calling me ugly and without my best friend or Justin I feel like nothing and I just cant deal with this anymore!" I said, letting out all my emotions, starting to cry. "You're not ugly, you're beautiful." He reassured me, pulling me into a big hug, and I hugged back, thankful that I have a good friend by my side. "Thanks." I mumbled, crying onto his shoulder, still sad.