46 ✓

Justin's POV:

Justin's POV:

The best feeling in the world is when you know that the person you love is safe and in your arms. Well the last part is true but.. I can tell you one thing, that doorbell was not a little kid playing ding dong ditch.. it meant something.. like someone was trying to get proof Sel and I are together again. Why am I not doing anything? Because I'm done fighting, I just want to be with my girl, I'll deal with her crazy Father later but right now I need to spend time with Selena, and that's what I'm going to do. I heard the TV come on and I smiled down at her, she smiled back, placing her head on my lap. "Do you feel safe?" I asked "As long as I'm in your arms I do." I smiled at her comment and wrapped my arms around her more. "Good." I gave her a quick kiss than looked back at the TV seeing a flash. "What was that?" I quickly stood up and started walking to the door. "Justin!" I ignored her and opened the door seeing nothing, but I still walked outside and Selena came with me. "Just go back inside Sel, please." I gave her my puppy dog eyes, the eyes I know she would never talk back to, and she didn't, she went right in, leaving the door open. I walked out a little bit and circled her apartment, looking for one of Selena's Dad's goons.. but never found one. I swear someone was taking pictures! I walked to the front again, then realized I left Selena alone with the door open so I quickly ran in. "Sel?" I called her because she wasn't on the couch; I slowly shut the door and looked around worriedly. "Selena?" I started walking down the hall to her room "Selena?" I called out again, turning into her room. "Yeah?" She asked, she had her phone in her hand, I slightly smiled knowing she was safe then grabbed her hand, taking her back out to the living room. "Are you tired?" I asked, checking the clock, it was pretty late. "Yeah, just a little." She said, scratching her head, I quickly took her hand away with a smile. "Okay, I'll sleep.." I started. "No, you're sleeping with me." She said dragging me back to her room, I only smiled letting her take me there. "I'll be back, going to get my PJ's on." I said while walking over to her window, locking it, then walked out closing her bedroom door and jogged into the bathroom, quickly changing. I walked back to her room with a smile and turned the TV on then the lights off. "When does your Mum usually get home?" I asked, lying beside her. "10 on some nights, 9 on other nights.. I'm guessing tonight is a some night." I slightly chuckled while grabbing her hand. "I love you." I said making sure she knew it. "I love you too." I gave her another quick kiss. "Oh come on, can't they be longer?" I smiled and pressed my lips to her's again, deepening the kiss, deciding to let Selena pull away when she needs to, and it was pretty fast. Once she did, she grabbed her head in pain so I quickly sat up. "What's wrong?" I asked, reaching for the medicine on her table. "Just my head." She said with pain, but like it was no big deal. I gave her a pill. "Do you need water?" I asked, starting to get up "Yeah." I smiled and jogged out to the kitchen, getting her some water then the doorbell rang again, I jumped a little then turned the water tap off then walking towards the door but then I heard a scream from Selena and took off running back upstairs, not knowing what she was screaming about.